Most of the latest Samsung devices have huge storage, mega RAM, and a high processor. For this cause, The price of these mobiles is much higher. Many people can’t buy the latest phone from the marketplace or showroom. And that is why many of us bought old smartphones from other people. Since the mobile is old, the previous user of this mobile must have logged in to his Google account and Samsung account. We often buy mobiles without seeing these things.
Google’s new security system means that if you don’t know the password of a Gmail account or a Samsung account, you will not be able to remove the logged-in account. If you use a mobile while someone else’s account is logged in, you may have a security problem. That’s why if you buy an old mobile, you must remove the old user’s Samsung account or Google account.
What’s the Problem when you want to remove the existing Samsung Account?
If you want to remove or sign out of the Samsung account with the previous login of your phone or if you want to do a factory reset on your mobile then your mobile will ask for the password of the Samsung account with the previous login.
Problems when you want to remove an existing Samsung Account:
- You can’t factory reset your Samsung phone
- It’s want to give the account password
But if you do not know the password of this account, how do you remove it from your phone? OK in today’s post, I will show you how to remove your Samsung account without any password.
What Process there are available to remove or sign out Samsung Account?
- Reset Password: If you forget the Samsung account password, then you can easily reset the password by clicking the “Reset password” option.
- Verify with a one-time email: there is another way to sign out Samsung account without a password. Just click on the “Verify with one-time email” and then follow the instruction.
- Using Samsung Account Remove Tool: By using the Samsung account remove tool, you can easily remove your Samsung account without any password and without a one-time email.
What is Samsung Account Remove Tool?
This is a great tool to remove the Samsung account from the latest Samsung phone. Its other name is “Alliance Shield [App Manager].” By using this apk, you can delete your Samsung account without a password.
About Samsung Account Remove Tool
|App Name||Alliance Shield [App Manager]|
|App size||8.80 M|
|Require Android OS||6.0 and up|
Download Samsung Account Remove Tool
In this section, you can download the Samsung Account remover tool or Alliance Sheild app from the google play store, Samsung Galaxy Store, and a direct download link.
- Free to use
- Small size
- Success rate 95%
- No Malware
- Easy Way to Remove Account
- Updated last 1 month ago
- Need to create an account
- Have Some Bugs
- Need Some IT knowledge
(Method 1) How to Delete Samsung Account Using Samsung Account Remove Tool?
- Log in to a new Gmail account
- Go to the Google Play Store or Galaxy Store
- Then Search “alliance shield x” and download this Samsung account remover apk.
- After installation is completed, click on Open
- Tap Next > Next > Next > and Got it.
- Now sign in to your alliance shield x account, if you don’t have an account then create a new account using an email id.
- After the login process is complete, Now set the name of your device as your Samsung model, like Galaxy A51. Then click on Next.
- Now click on Next > and then Finish.
(Knox and Admin must be in Green to be able to remove Samsung Account from Samsung Android 11 devices.)
- Go to the App Manager and search “Samsung Account”
- Click on the Samsung account then choose Activities
- Now search and open: Change email address
- Finally, click on the “Sign out” option.
- Samsung Account Successfully removed, you can hard reset or factory reset your phone if you want.
What are the benefits of removing your Samsung Account from your computer?
The easiest way to remove a Samsung account is by using a computer. This process allows you to remove your Samsung account very easily and in a very short time. And in this process, there will be no risk of not removing the Samsung account. Most youtube solution makers told this process “One-click Samsung Account Remove Process Methods.”
So if you want to remove or delete your old Samsung account in a very short time, then this article will help you 100%. Also if you can’t remove a Samsung account without a computer then welcome to the solution with pc.
What tool do you need to remove your Samsung account without a password by using a computer?
Okay, at the beginning of the article, I share with you a Samsung account remover tool which is an APK tool. But in this section, I share with you another tool that’s for computers. This tool’s name is X-Soft Tool v2.2.
Download X-Soft Tool v2.2 Samsung account removal
X-Soft Tool v2.2 Samsung account removal info:
|App Name||X-Soft Tool v2.2|
|App size||51.2 MB|
|Windows OS||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP|
X-Soft Tool v2.2 Samsung Account Removal tool for PC Download
- One-click Samsung Account Remove
- Easy to Use
- Free of cost
- No need to Root the device
- Short time process
- No need to create an account
- Need to enable debugging mode
- Need a computer
(Method 2) How to Sign out, Delete or Remove Samsung Account using a computer?
To remove a Samsung account without a password, first, download the X-soft tool on your computer.
- Connect your phone to a strong wifi network
- Enable Developer Options:
- Go to the settings option > scroll down and tap on “About Phone” > Software Information > Tap continuously 5 to 6 times on the “Build number,” then the Developer mood has been enabled.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode:
- Come back to the settings options > tap on “Developer Option” > Scroll down and enable the USB Debugging > Allow USB debugging. Click OK!
- Now connect your Samsung phone to a computer via USB Cable. A notification will be opened, “ Allow USB debugging?” then tap on Always Allow. Also, allow access to phone data.
- Install the X-soft tool on your pc and open it.
- From the menu bar, click on the Samsung Tab.
- Select “Read information” and then click on the Start button.
- After reading the information all done by x-soft tool v2.2, then select “Bypass Samsung Account” and again click on the Start button.
- That’s it. Your Samsung device is free from the old Samsung account.
Other Samsung FRP Tools 2023
There are many different ways to bypass the security on your Samsung device, but one of the most effective is to use a tool called Samsung FRP. This tool can be downloaded for free from the internet, and it will allow you to bypass the security on your device so that you can use it again.
FAQs About Samsung account remove tool
Which tool is best for deleting Samsung Account?
Alliance Sheild X is the best tool for Samsung account removal. This is the free android application by RRiVEN LLC. You can get this apk from the google play store and galaxy store.
How do I remove Samsung Account on Samsung free?
Using Alliance Sheild X you can remove your Samsung account from your Samsung device. just install this apk and then log in to the Alliance Sheild account or create a new account. Follow our guide section.
How to Download Alliance Sheild X apk?
You can download the Alliance Sheild X apk from the google play store or galaxy store also give you a direct link to download this tool easily. Jump to the Alliance Sheild X download section in this post and then click on the download link.
Is the Alliance Sheild X apk working right now?
YES, Alliance Sheild X apk is working still right now.
In conclusion, removing a Samsung account from your device can be challenging, but with the Samsung Account Remove Tool, it becomes effortless. This powerful tool allows you to remove your Samsung account and associated data from your device with ease. By downloading and using this tool, you can ensure your device is free from unwanted data and accounts.
In addition, we hope this blog has provided you with valuable insights and information on removing your Samsung account. We understand that this can be a daunting task, but with the help of our step-by-step guide and the Samsung Account Remove Tool, you can do it with ease.
Have you ever faced issues with removing a Samsung account from your device? If so, how did you resolve the issue? Let us know in the comments section below. Also, have you downloaded the Samsung Account Remove Tool? If not, click the link in the blog to download the tool today!