Remove FRP Lock on Xiaomi Mi A3
In this post, I show you FRP Bypass Xiaomi Mi A3 – How to Remove Google FRP Lock without a computer. Many people search for a solution to this problem frequently. ( how to bypass FRP on Mi A3, How to Unlock FRP Mi A3, Mi A3 FRP bypass, how to remove google account from MiUi 10, MiUi 10 mi account remove tool, MiUi 10 mi account bypass without pc, how to remove mi account activation, How to Remove FRP Lock on Xiaomi Mi A3, Mi A3 frp unlock umt, Mi A3 frp bypass miui 10, Mi A3 frp miracle box, Mi A3 frp umt, Mi A3 frp miui 10, Mi A3 frp MRT, Mi A3 frp unlock MRT, Mi A3 frp unlock tool ) If you are looking for a solution to the above topic then this post is for you.
When is FRP activated?
FRP Lock is automatic will be activated on your Xiaomi Mi A3 smartphone. If it is logged in to Google account, and you reset your device then FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily remove Google FRP lock on any phones by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then you need to remotely log in to your smartphone, and you will have to log in a new Google ID. For this process, you need some essential FRP lock removal software which will help you to log in to your account. Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock. And you can get your phone back as before.
So, lest’s see how to remove google account from phone Xiaomi Mi A3 FRP Bypass without PC.
- Editor’s Recommended:
Xiaomi Mi A3 summary
Xiaomi Mi A3 smartphone was released in July 2019. The phone runs Android OS 9.0, upgradable to Android 10.0; Android One. It comes with a 6.09 inches’ touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and screen type is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. It comes with 64GB – 4GB RAM; 128GB – 4GB RAM; 128GB – 6GB RAM internal memory and RAM. The Mi A3 is powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery. Connectivity options on the Mi A3 include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G and 4G. The Mi A3 dimensions 153.5 x 71.9 x 8.5 mm (height x width x thickness).
Remove Google Account From Phone before Resetting
The FRP lock is usually activated when the mobile is the factory reset. If you want, you can disable this lock before resetting your mobile. To apply these methods, you must know the password of the desired mobile. Otherwise, it is not possible. So I will tell you at this step how to remove google account from android before resetting.
Step 1: Using the Account Option:
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
Step 2: Using the Developer Option:
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock problem.
- Editor’s Recommended:
FRP Bypass Xiaomi Mi A3:
Note: in the last update’s Mi phones added a new feature that is Pattern Lock option. Remember that all previous methods are no longer useful. Such as, the terms and conditions are no longer on YouTube settings option. So today I show you how to set up a new pattern lock in your phone by an exceptional trick. Xiaomi Mi A3 FRP Bypass without pc, SIM or talkback setting.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi A3 smartphone with Wi-Fi.
- Go to the Welcome screen and insert your SIM card with pin code but don’t enter pin.
- Now again Remove the SIM card & and quick Turn OFF the screen using the power button.
- Turn ON the screen now.
- Press on the Power Button and swipe on the screen from right to left. you see here settings Icon, tap on it.
- Now touch on the App info Icon.
- From the setup info, tap on the “Advanced.”
- Now choose the Browser app.
- Tap on the Opening Links.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the Youtube app.
- Tap on Youtube Logo.
- Next tap on Notification.
- Tap on Advanced.
- Now click on Additional settings in the app
- Tap on History & privacy.
- Select the Youtube Terms of Service.
- After clicking, “Google Chrome Browser” appears on your mobile screen.
- Now go to this URL and download the FRP Bypass app.
- And install it.
- Click on the Google Account Manager apk install option and install it.
- Choose Version 5.0
- After the download, install the Google account manager.
- Now return go back on the FRP Bypass app and tap on the FRP Bypass option.
- Tap on the Browser SIGN IN option.
- From the upper right corner touch on the three-dot icon, and select the “browser sign-in” option. and then sign in your another google account then restart your smartphone.
- That’s it. your Smartphone is now unlocked !!
- What is Google FRP Lock? All You Need to Know
- (New Method) LG Q7 Google FRP Bypass without PC
- How To Bypass Google Verification on LG Stylo 5 without Computer?