Today I show you how to remove a google account from an HTC phone after the factory reset. How to Remove Google Account FRP Bypass HTC Desire 820 Android 6.0/7.0 and HTC Desire 820 FRP Bypass 2021.
Google Account FRP Bypass HTC Desire 820 Android 6.0/7.0
FRP Lock automatically will be activated on your HTC Desire 820 smartphone. If it is logged in to your Google account, and you reset your device then the FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass your google account on your HTC phone by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then you need to remotely log in to your smartphone for FRP Bypass HTC Desire 820 without PC, and you will have to log in to a new Gmail Account. For this process, you need to know about some essential HTC FRP lock removal software that will help you to set up a New Gmail Account on your HTC smartphone.
How to FRP Bypass HTC Desire 820
This is a useful way to bypass the FRP lock on HTC Desire 820. In this step, I show you the easiest tricks to bypass the FRP lock on your HTC device. For bypassing FRP from your HTC Desire 820, you need to download some FRP tools which I have shared in this post, HTC FRP remove and bypass apk for FRP Bypass HTC Desire 820.
HTC Desire 820 FRP Remove Tool need to Download
- Google Account Manager 6.0 or higher (Download FFRP Tool)
- FRP Bypass.apk (Download FRP Bypass apk)
- Connect your HTC Desire 820 FRP locked phone with a wifi network.
- Go to the “Verify your account” screen. In the “Email or number” box, type here any text and select them. After selection, then tap on the 3 dots > ASSIST
- After tapping ASSIST, the Google search app will open. Now search here “Google” and select any text then tap on the “Share” option. From the app list, tap and hold on the Gmail app.
- Tap on “Data Usage” > scroll down and tap on the “View app settings.”
- Tap on the 3 dots icon from the upper right corner > Manage accounts > Continue.
- Scroll down again and go to the ” Apps” > tap on “Youtube app” > then “View app settings.”
- After tapping there, The Google Chrome will open. Now tap on “No thanks” > Accept & Continue.
- Now open a new tab then go to this URL.
Download the “Google Account manager 6.0 or higher” and download the FRP Bypass apk with one tap.
- Go back to settings > Storage > Downloads
- Open the Google Account manager 6.0 apk then tap on the Package installer > settings > Enable the “Unknown sources”. Open agian Android_6_GAM.apk file and install it. Now install the FRP_Bypass.apk and Open it.
- Once the FRP bypass.apk is open, tap on the three-dot icons on the top right. Then tap on the “browser sign-in” option. Now login to your Gmail account.
- Now restart your HTC Desire 820 FRP Phone. FRP Bypass HTC Desire 820 process is completed. Your Desire 820 phone is free from Google account FRP Lock.