Do you want to bypass the FRP lock from your Motorola moto device? Okay, there’s have two methods to bypass or remove the google account FRP lock from your Motorola smartphone. The first is by using the FRP bypass APK tools or login into your existing Google account. The second method is to Bypass FRP using the FRP tools for the PC version. Here I will share with you the best, and latest Motorola FRP bypass Tools download to unlock your moto phone without facing any problems.
Motorola FRP Tools is the most popular moto google account remover tool in time. When you perform the Factory or hard reset to your phone before removing the google account, the FRP lock will be active. This lock is very annoying. But Don’t worry; if you remember your Google account password (which you have logged in to before), you can easily unlock this lock by connecting your phone with a Wi-Fi network.
But when you reset your phone and forget the google account password, this is the problem. Now you need to log in to your phone with some critical tricks remotely. For bypassing this lock, you need to download Motorola FRP Bypass tools on your computer.
Motorola FRP Bypass Tools Download
Here you can download the Motorola unlocking tool with just one click. You can easily bypass Motorola google account bypass with this tool. One best thing is it’s a free FRP tool.
- Easy to install
- Simple to run on pc
- Free Download and use
- Easy way to bypass moto FRP bypass
- Small Size
- Need a computer to use this FRP tool
- Also need some IT knowledge
- Some Motorola models are not supported
Motorola FRP Bypass Tool Features
|File Name||Moto FRP Tool.zip|
|File Size||1.3 MB|
|Compatible with||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista (32/64)|
How to Motorola FRP Bypass with Computer
In this section, I show you how to use the Motorola FRP Bypass tool and how to Motorola FRP bypass using it. For starting the FRP bypass process, fully charge in your moto phone battery. It would be best to have a computer and USB Data cable to connect your device to the computer.
- Download the Moto Device manager (here) on your pc, then install it.
- Now download the above-given Motorola FRP Bypass tool and then Unzip it.
- Extract it using any zip extractor (like WinRAR, 7zip, etc.)
- After extracting, run the Motorola_FRP.exe setup file. (as like the below-given screenshot)
- This tool is password-protected, now type or copy-paste this password [ iguru4life ], and then enter.
- This Free FRP tool will be open.
- Okay, now come to your phone, turn it off. Then press and hold the Power and Volume Up key a couple of times until fast boot mode is shown.
- In this step, connect your phone to your pc via a USB data cable. (Note: Under the moto device manager, you can see ADB or Fastboot driver detected notification)
- Click on the Moto FRP tool on your pc.
- When you confirm that your Motorola device is connected to the computer, the Motorola FRP unlock tool shows the “Waiting for your device.” After that, your device will restart automatically ( ☺️ haha, please don’t be scared about the phone). Please wait to Turn On your favorite Moto phone.
- The FRP Tools show you the “Found” message, and then your phone will restart 1 or 2 times.
- Check your phone; you will get a USB debugging pop-up on your phone screen. Then tap OK.
- Finally, wait to finish the Motorola FRP Bypass Process with Moto FRP Tool.
- Now unplug your phone and open it.
- You are now free from google account FRP lock.
This is the Motorola frp tool download process and how to use the moto FRP tool in easy steps. If you have any questions, send a message to our Facebook page.