Android OS provides built-in security features you can use to protect your Smartphone and information, including screen locks with data encryption. Thieves cannot use your phone if your phone is stolen. Because he does not know the passwords of your Gmail account. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Android Lollipop 5.1 OS and higher. In this post, I show you how to remove FRP Lock Google Account on OnePlus mobile OnePlus 6T device. When you lost your Google account login information. Then you need to know how to bypass the OnePlus 6T FRP Bypass google lock!
When is the FRP activated?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is automatic and will be activated on your device. If it is logged in to a Google account, you reset your mobile. Once the google FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory reset or hard reset. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily remove the FRP lock google account on Nokia mobiles by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then to lock out of your Google account, you need to remotely log in to your logged-in Google account, and you will have to log in to a new Google ID. Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock. And you can get your phone back as like before.
So let’s see how to OnePlus 6T FRP Unlock | 6T Google Account bypass Successfully by following some easy steps.
OnePlus 6T Summary:
OnePlus 6T smartphone was released in November 2018. The phone runs Android 9.0 (Pie); OxygenOS 9.0.17. It comes with a 6.41 inches” touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and the screen type is Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. OnePlus 6T is powered by an Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) processor. It comes with 128/256 GB internal memory and 6/8 GB of RAM. The OnePlus 6T is powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery. OnePlus 6T on the rear packs a 16 mp & 20 mp camera. and a 16 MP camera on the front for selfies. Connectivity options on the OnePlus 6T include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include a Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, compass, gyro, and proximity. The OnePlus 6T dimensions 157.5 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm (height x width x thickness).
How to FRP Unlock OnePlus 6T:
- First of all Turn On your OnePlus 6T Smartphone.
- Connect your OnePlus 6T smartphone with a “Wi-Fi”
- Go to the Welcome screen and insert your SIM card with a pin.
- Give the pin code.
- In the “Not signed in” Notification bar Swype right to left and tap on the “settings icon.”
- Then tap on the “App info” icon and go to the app information option.
- From the setup info, tap on “Advanced.”
- Now choose the Browser app.
- Tap on the Opening Links.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the Youtube app.
- Tap on Youtube Logo.
- Next tap on Notification.
- Tap on Advanced.
- Now click on Additional settings in the app
- Tap on History & privacy.
- Select the Youtube Terms of Service.
- After clicking, “Google Chrome Browser” appears on your mobile screen.
- Now go to this URL and download the FRP Bypass app.
- And install it.
- Click on the Google Account Manager apk install option and install it.
- Choose Version 5.0
- After the download, install the Google account manager.
- Now return go back to the FRP Bypass app and tap on the FRP Bypass option.
- Tap on Browser SIGN IN option.
- From the upper right corner touch on the three-dot icon, and select the “browser sign-in” option. and then sign in to your other google account then restart your smartphone.
- That’s it. your Smartphone is now unlocked !!
I hope the tutorials will help you. If there is any problem during the time of bypassing the FRP on your mobile, please comment in the comment box below. Thank you so much for reading this post!