Remove FRP Lock Samsung Xcover Pro:
In this post, I show you How to Remove Google Account Samsung Xcover Pro – Remove FRP Lock without a computer. Many people search for a solution to this problem frequently. (Samsung Xcover Pro FRP bypass 2020, Xcover Pro google bypass, how to bypass google account on Samsung Xcover Pro, Samsung G390F FRP bypass, Xcover Pro FRP bypass android 10, n975f FRP bypass, Samsung android 10 FRP bypass, FRP bypass Xcover Pro)
Why does FRP Lock Happen?
FRP Lock automatically will activate on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro smartphone. If it is logged in to Google account, and you reset your device then FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily remove Google FRP lock on any phones by connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
But when you forget the password then you need to remotely log in to your smartphone, and you will have to log in a new Google ID. For this process, you need some essential FRP lock removal software which will help you to log in to your account.
Recommended article: Remove Google FRP Lock on Samsung Tab E
Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro Summary
Samsung Xcover Pro smartphone was released in August 2019. The phone runs Android 9.0, Android 10.0; One UI 2.1. It comes with a 6.3 inches’ touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and screen type is Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. It comes with (256GB – 8GB RAM) Internal memory & RAM. The Xcover Pro is powered by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery. Connectivity options on the Samsung Xcover Pro include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, 4G & its dimensions have 151 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm (height x width x thickness).
Remove Google Account before Resetting
The FRP lock is usually activated when the mobile is the factory reset. If you want, you can disable this lock before resetting your mobile. To apply these methods, you must know the password of the desired mobile. Otherwise, it is not possible. So I will tell you at this step how to remove google account from android before resetting.
Step 1: Using the Account Option:
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
Step 2: Using the Developer Option:
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock
Method 1: Remove FRP Lock Samsung Xcover Pro
Remove FRP Lock Samsung Xcover Pro using the screenshot take method, this method worked for only all Samsung android os 10 version devices.
- 1. Connect your Samsung smartphone with Wi-Fi.
- 2. Open the Chrome Browser
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down to take a screenshot. From the “Allow Samsung Capture” pop-up menu, click on the “Deny” option.
- Take a screenshot again. From the “Allow Samsung Capture” pop-up, click on the “Deny & don’t ask again” option.
- Take a screenshot one last time and from the pop-up menu, click on the Settings then select Permissions.
- 3. Click on the Search icon and write “Chrome” then open it.
- 4. Now go to this URL and Download Apex_Launcher.apk
- 5. Now install Apex Launcher.apk and open it.
- 6. Go to settings and then tap on the “Lock Screen”
- NB: if the lock screen isn’t open then go to settings > fingerprint/face recognition > Setup pin/Pattern.
- 7. Tap on fingerprint
- 8. Now tap on Continue
- 9. Choose the Pin option.
- 10. Now create a new pin for your phone (remember it)
- 11. Restart Phone Now!!
- 12. That’s it. your Smartphone is now unlocked !!
Recommended article: Bypass Google Account on Samsung Note 10
Method 2: FRP Bypass Samsung Xcover Pro using Pangu:
If “method 1” doesn’t work on your phone then apply “method 2” processes. In this method, we work with Pangu FRP bypass apk. PanguFRP Bypass APK is the most popular application for bypassing google frp lock. So for fixing your phone’s Google FRP Lock problem, continue reading my post.
- 1. Follow method 1’s step 1 to step 3 by carefully.
- 2. Now go to this URL and Download Apex_Launcher.apk & Pangu_FRP_Bypass.apk
- Install PanguFRP_Bypass.apk but don’t open it.
- After Pangu installation is completed then install Apex_Launcher.apk and open it.
- Go to Setting > biometrics and security > other security settings > device admin apps and then turn off Find My Device.
- Now Back to return settings option and then tap on the “APPS” option.
- Tap on the three (3) Dots and choose the Show system apps.
- Find the Google Account Manager > Storage > Clear Data > Disable
- Google Play Services > Storage > Manage Storage > Delete All Data > Disable
- Return to Setting > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Now Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Return to Setting > apps > Disabled > and Enable Google Play Services
- After all, steps bypass successfully, then Restart your smartphone.
- That’s it. your Smartphone is now unlocked !!
Method 3: Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Xcover Pro Via Combination ROM:
Before starting Samsung FRP Bypass via Combination ROM, you need to download these programs:
- Download Samsung Odin Latest Version:
- Samsung Xcover Pro Combination ROM:
Samsung Xcover Pro FRP Bypass Using Combination ROM:
- Step: Active Download Mode to your Samsung Xcover Pro smartphone.
- Hold on Power Button and Turn OFF Samsung Xcover Pro.
- Press and hold at the same time on the Power Button + Volume Up Button.
- When you see the Upload Mode release all buttons.
- Now Press & hold Power + Bixby + Volume Down Button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Volume Down when the device Turn Off and keep hold Power + Bixby + Volume Up Button.
- Then release the Power Button, when Samsung Logo appears.
- From the Recovery Mode option, select Reboot to Bootloader and then press on the Power button to confirm.
- Now Connect your Samsung Xcover Pro to your computer using the USB cable.
Recommended article: Umidigi X FRP Unlock using Combination ROM
Step 2: Run Odin3.exe Program on your PC.
Step 3: When open Odin3.exe, click on “AP” and import the Samsung Xcover Pro Combination ROM file.
Step 4: after import, click on Start to start the installation.
Step 5: Once the PASS message displayed, unplug your Samsung Xcover Pro from pc.
Step 6: Now Power ON your Samsung Xcover Pro by pressing Power Button.
6.1: Go to the Settings then scroll down and touch and select About Phone.
6.2: From About Phone scroll & find build number.
6.3: touch 7 (seven) times on build number.
6.4: Developer Options active find the Previous screen.
6.5: Press and check USB debugging mode.
Final Step: Now Install a new stock ROM in your Samsung Galaxy Xocver Pro
Recommended article: How to Samsung A20 FRP Bypass without PC