In this post, I show you how to Remove Google FRP Lock on Samsung A90 – Google FRP Lock without a computer. Many people search for a solution to this problem frequently. (frp bypass Samsung Galaxy A90, google account bypass Samsung A90, remove frp Samsung Galaxy A90, Samsung Galaxy A90 frp bypass without pc, Samsung Galaxy A90 frp unlock, Samsung A90 frp bypass, Samsung Galaxy A90 google frp lock, how to bypass google account on Samsung A90, remove google lock Samsung A90)
Why does FRP Lock Happen?
FRP Lock automatically will activate on your Samsung Galaxy A90 smartphone. If it is logged in to Google account, and you reset your device then FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily remove Google FRP lock on any phones by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then you need to remotely log in to your smartphone, and you will have to log in a new Google ID. For this process, you need some essential FRP lock removal software which will help you to log in to your account.
Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock. And you can get your phone back as before. So, lest’s see how to remove google frp lock on Samsung A90 without PC.
Editor’s Recommended: All FRP Unlock Tool Download 2020 Latest
Remove Google FRP Lock on Samsung A90
The FRP lock is usually activated when the mobile is factory reset. If you want, you can disable this lock before resetting your mobile. To apply these methods, you must know the password of the desired mobile. Otherwise, it is not possible. So I will tell you at this step how to remove google account from android before resetting.
Step 1: Using the Account Option:
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
Step 2: Using the Developer Option:
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
Method 1: Remove Google FRP Lock on Samsung A90
Remove Google FRP Lock Samsung A90 using the screenshot take method, this method worked for only all Samsung android os 10 version devices.
- 1. Connect your Samsung smartphone with Wi-Fi.
- 2. Open the Chrome Browser
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down to take a screenshot. From the “Allow Samsung Capture” pop-up menu, click on the “Deny” option.
- Take a screenshot again. From the “Allow Samsung Capture” pop-up, click on the “Deny & don’t ask again” option.
- Take a screenshot one last time and from the pop-up menu, click on the Settings then select Permissions.
- 3. Click on the Search icon and write “Chrome” then open it.
- 4. Now go to this URL and Download Apex_Launcher.apk
- 5. Now install Apex Launcher.apk and open it.
- 6. Go to settings and then tap on the “Lock Screen”
- NB: if the lock screen isn’t open then go to settings > fingerprint/face recognition > Setup pin/Pattern.
- 7. Tap on fingerprint
- 8. Now tap on Continue
- 9. Choose the Pin option.
- 10. Now create a new pin for your phone (remember it)
- 11. Restart Phone Now!!
- 12. That’s it. your Smartphone is now unlocked !!
Editor’s Recommended: Samsung Note 10 Plus FRP Bypass 2020
Method 2: FRP Bypass Samsung A90 using Pangu:
If “method 1” doesn’t work on your phone then apply “method 2” processes. In this method, we work with Pangu FRP bypass apk. PanguFRP Bypass APK is the most popular application for bypassing google frp lock. So for fixing your Samsung A90 phone’s Google FRP Lock problem, continue reading my post.
- 1. Follow method 1’s step 1 to step 3 by carefully.
- 2. Now go to this URL and Download Apex_Launcher.apk & Pangu_FRP_Bypass.apk
- Install PanguFRP_Bypass.apk but don’t open it.
- After Pangu installation is completed then install Apex_Launcher.apk and open it.
- Go to Setting > biometrics and security > other security settings > device admin apps and then turn off Find My Device.
- Now Back to return settings option and then tap on the “APPS” option.
- Tap on the three (3) Dots and choose the Show system apps.
- Find the Google Account Manager > Storage > Clear Data > Disable
- Google Play Services > Storage > Manage Storage > Delete All Data > Disable
- Return to Setting > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Now Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Return to Setting > apps > Disabled > and Enable Google Play Services
- After all, steps bypass successfully, then Restart your smartphone.
- That’s it. now clearly you know How to Remove Google FRP Lock on Samsung A90 without PC using the screenshot method and using Pangu apk.
Editor’s Recommended: Remove Google FRP Lock on Samsung A2 Core