Are you trying to bypass FRP on Samsung A01 without pc? Okay, here I am. In this tutorial, I bare you how you can do a Samsung A01 FRP Bypass without PC (Personal Computer) or SIM card (Umm, I mean without using any pin locked sim card). If you are interested in fixing your phone, then I’m telling you, please follow this FRP lock bypass complete steps carefully😉.
Before my blog post, I have written about “Samsung A01 FRP bypass with PC.” It’s a great process to fix the A01 android device. Suppose you want to remove FRP lock using your computer, then you can see it by clicking on the link. However, many people don’t have a computer. Or many people are a little scared to do the solution on the computer. Their question is, what if something goes wrong😒? So, this post is actually for these people.😘
[Method-1] Samsung Galaxy A01 FRP Bypass without PC
This is the latest working way to bypass the FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy A01 (tested). In this step, I show you the easiest tricks to bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung A01. So follow me…
What do I need to perform this method?
- An FRP Unlocked Samsung Phone
- A SIM Card with a Data package
- A Samsung Account
- Notification Bar.apk (Download)
- Package Disabler Pro.apk (Download)
Okay, first of all, you need a simple preparation to perform this process. For doing this, you need to have an unlocked mobile. On the Unlock phone, you need to:
- login into your Samsung account.
- Then download and install the above two applications on your unlocked Samsung device.
- After installing these applications, you need to backup these apps to your Samsung account. For doing these please follow me:
- Go to the settings > Accounts and Backup > On the Samsung cloud, click on “Back Up Data” > Deselect all except the “Apps” > and finally click on “Backup Now.”
- Now the same Samsung Account we log in to FRP locked phone with some tricks. please follow the frp bypass process carefully.
The FRP Bypass Process Began:
On the FRP locked Samsung A01 Device:
Open The Samsung A01 Phones Setting option:
- Put in a SIM Card and don’t need to connect with any wifi network.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds with the Side and Volume UP keys > Tap on “Use.”
- And then again, Press and hold for 3 seconds with the Side and Volume UP keys for TalkBack. (Note: After the talkback is activated, you need to tap or press two times on the option for doing anything.)
- Draw reverse L on the Phone screen, tap on “while using the app,” then double click. Now select the “Use Voice Commands” > And say loudly, “Google Assistant” (If this process does not work the first time, then do it again.)
- Okay, now the google assistant opened. Disable the talkback by pressing the Side and Volume UP keys.
- Say loudly, “Hey Google, Open Settings.” If the settings open, it’s fine. But if it’s not open, tap on the google icon like the picture.
- Now click on the “Voice” icon and say loudly, ” Hey Google, Open Chrome.”
- Click on the “Accept & continue” and then “No thanks.”
Open the Settings and sign in to your Samsung Account
- On the chrome URL bar, tap and type here: “bit.ly/frpunlocktools“
- Click on “Open Settings App” > now login to your Samsung Account and cancel the “Faster way to sign in.”
Enable the Accessibility Button
- Come back to settings by tapping the back icon, scroll down and tap on “accessibility” > Interaction and dexterity > Universal switch > keep pressing on “Next,” then click on “Done.
- Now click on “Universal switch shortcuts” > Turn it On > Allow > enable the “Accessibility button” and then come back to settings again.
Restore and Backup the old Data
- From the setting, tap on Accounts and Backup> Now tap at the same time on Restore Data and Accessibility icon > select all and click on Restore.
- Then Install Backup> click on Done.
Install the S7, S8, S9 Launcher from Galaxy Store
- Click on Samsung Account > Samsung Apps and services > Galaxy Store > Now and update the Samsung Galaxy.
- 1. When the update is complete downloading, it shows “installing.” Then click on the back icon. (If it shows again to update, then do it again)
- Again click on Samsung galaxy store > Agree > Continue > Skip > tap on the search bar and search here “S7, S8, S9 Launcher for galaxy” > Install it > Click on Open.
“Allow management of all file” on the Package Disabler Pro Application
- On the Apps list, you see “Notification Bar” and “Package Disabler Pro” applications.
- Now go to the Settings > Privacy > permission Manager > Files and Media > click on 3 dots from the upper right corner > click on Show system > Now find the “Package Disabler Pro” and give permission to the app by clicking “allow management of all file”> Allow.
Settings on the Notification Bar Application
- Come back to the home screen > and open the “Notification Bar application > Click on Accessibility > Installed Service > Notification Bar > and then turn it on.
- Again Come back and click on notification > and allow the Notification Bar.
Activate KNOX Validation on the Package Disabler Pro app
- Tap on the Back and from the installed app list, find the “Package Disabler Pro” then open it. (Before doing this, first turn off all internet connections (Wifi & SIM Net), If mobile data doesn’t stop, remove the SIM card instead.)
- When the app opens, check the “I agree” and click on the “Enable Admin” > then click on the “Activate” button.
- Check the “I have read and agreement” then click on the “Confirm” button. (For this process, you need to connect your phone to the internet, so plug in the SIM Card again)
- Okay, after clicking on the “Confirm” button, it may show “Retry”, Don’t worry, click on again on the “Retry” tab.
- Now you see a message, “Knox license validation completed successfully.”
Final Step, Bypass the Samsung FRP Lock
- In this step, the “Please wait” screen will appear.
- Now tap on the search icon, and find the “Setup.” Form the search results first, click on the “Android Setup” > check the “Disable” > Tap on the Back icon.
- Click on the “Samsung Setup wizard” > click on the “Clear Data.” (When you clear Samsung setup data, then you see “Time” shows on the notification bar. Which means your Samsung FRP Bypass complete successfully)
Friends, I hope you have followed this process very carefully for so long, And hopefully, you have been able to unlock your mobile very well. If you have any problem unlocking, you must mail from our contact page or knock on the Facebook page. Thanks!
[Method-2] Samsung A01 FRP bypass without PC
Let’s start to bypass your Samsung A01 FRP lock without a sim card, computer, or any frp bypass tools/apk. Samsung Galaxy A01 is one of the best popular smartphones. It’s run with Android 10, upgradable to Android 11, One UI 3.0.
What do I need to Bypass FRP on Samsung A01?
At first, you need a strong Wi-Fi network. Please, fully charged your phone before starting the FRP bypass process.
- Wi-Fi network
- Battery charged at least 60-80%
Samsung A01 FRP bypass 2022
- Turn on your phone and connect with a Wi-Fi network.
- After connection, return to the Wi-Fi screen and click on the ‘”+ Add New Network.” Then click on the QR code scanner icon.
- Click on “Gallary icon” > Tap once on the power button to screen off and then tap again to Display On.
- Click on Menu icon > Hold press on Gallary > then the App info option will be open.
- Scroll down and open the “permission” > click on “search icon” > search here “settings”
- Click on “Lock screen and Security.” > choose the Pattern lock > create a new Pattern lock
- Now Restart your phone and draw the pattern.
- Now your phone is FRP lock Free
Related: Samsung a01 frp bypass without sim card, Samsung a01 frp bypass tool, Samsung a01 frp bypass with talkback, Samsung a01 frp bypass 2020, Samsung a01 frp bypass android 10, Samsung a01 frp bypass android 10, Samsung a01 frp bypass without Bluetooth