Samsung A20 FRP Bypass without PC
In this post, I show you how to Samsung A20 FRP Bypass without a computer. Many people search for a solution to this problem frequently. ( Samsung A20 FRP Bypass Latest, Samsung A20 FRP Unlock, Samsung A20 FRP Bypass without sim card, Samsung A20 FRP Bypass new method, Samsung A20 FRP Bypass Miracle, Samsung A20 FRP Bypass 2020, Samsung A20 FRP Bypass Tool, Remove FRP Samsung A20, Samsung FRP 2020 )
Why does FRP Lock Happen?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) automatically will be activated on your Samsung A20 smartphone. If it is logged in to Google account, and you reset your device. Once Samsung FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory reset or Hard reset.
If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass the FRP Google account on Samsung mobiles by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then to locked out of Google account, you need to remotely log in to your logged-in Google account for Remove FRP Samsung A20 Smartphone.
Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock and how to remove previously synced google account from android. After complete the process, you can get your phone back as before. So, lest’s see how to Remove FRP Samsung A20 without PC.
Editor’s Recommended: Bypass Google Account on Samsung Note 10
Samsung A20 summary
Samsung A20 smartphone was released in April 2019. The phone runs Android OS 9.0, One UI. It comes with a 6.4 inches’ touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and screen type is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. It comes with 32 GB internal memory and 3 GB of RAM. The Galaxy A20 Plus is powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Connectivity options on the Samsung A20 include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. The Samsung A20 dimensions 158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm (height x width x thickness).
Disable FRP before Factory Reset
The FRP lock is usually activated when the mobile is the factory reset. If you want, you can disable this lock before resetting your mobile. To apply these methods, you must know the password of the desired mobile. Otherwise, it is not possible. So I will tell you at this step how to easily disable Google FRP lock before reset your android smartphone.
Step 1: Using the Account Option:
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
Step 2: Using the Developer Option:
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
(Video) How to Samsung A20 FRP Bypass
Editor’s Recommended: Remove Google FRP Lock on Samsung Tab E
How to Remove FRP Samsung A20
- Connect your Samsung A20 smartphone with Wi-Fi.
- Go to the Welcome screen and insert your SIM card with pin code.
- Remove SIM and immediately tap on the lock icon then immediately tap on the settings icon.
- Now touch on the Notification Settings.
- Open the Notification option. Scroll and touch on YouTube.
- Click on the In-app notification settings option.
- Now tap on History & Privacy option.
- Tap on the Youtube Terms of Service.
- After tapped, Google Chrome Browser appears on your mobile screen.
- Now go to this URL and Download FRP Bypass APK and Google Account Manager 9.0 Pie.
Step 11: Install Google Account Manager 9 Pie and don’t run this.
- Then, install FRP Bypass Apk and open it.
- From the upper right corner touch on the three-dot icon, and select the “Browser sign-in” option.
- Now sign in your another google account then restart your smartphone.
- After restarting your device, Google Account Removed successfully.
- That’s it. Now clearly you know Samsung A20 FRP Bypass solution using the FRP Bypass Apk.
Editor’s Recommended: How to Remove Google Account Samsung Xcover Pro