This post shows you how to Samsung A20 FRP Bypass without a computer. Many people search for a solution to this problem frequently. ( Samsung A20 FRP Bypass Latest, Samsung A20 FRP Unlock, Samsung A20 FRP Bypass without sim card, Samsung A20 FRP Bypass new method, Samsung A20 FRP Bypass Miracle, Samsung A20 FRP Bypass 2020, Samsung A20 FRP Bypass Tool, Remove FRP Samsung A20, Samsung FRP 2020 )
Why does FRP Lock Happen?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will automatically be activated on your Samsung A20 smartphone. If it is logged in to your Google account, and you reset your device. Once Samsung FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory reset or Hard reset.
If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass the FRP Google account on Samsung mobiles by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then to be locked out of your Google account, you need to remotely log in to your logged-in Google account for Remove FRP Samsung A20 Smartphone.
Samsung A20 FRP Bypass without PC
Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock and how to remove previously synced google accounts from Android. After completing the process, you can get your phone back as before. So, let’s see how to Remove FRP Samsung A20 without a PC.
Editor’s Recommended: Bypass Google Account on Samsung Note 10
Samsung A20 summary
The Samsung A20 smartphone was released in April 2019. The phone runs Android OS 9.0, One UI. It comes with a 6.4 inches touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and the screen type is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. It comes with 32 GB internal memory and 3 GB of RAM. The Galaxy A20 Plus is powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Connectivity options on the Samsung A20 include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. The Samsung A20 dimensions 158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm (height x width x thickness).
Disable FRP before Factory Reset
The FRP lock is usually activated when the mobile is factory reset. If you want, you can disable this lock before resetting your mobile. To apply these methods, you must know the password of the desired mobile. Otherwise, it is not possible. So I will tell you at this step how to easily disable the Google FRP lock before resetting your Android smartphone.
- Using the Account Option:
- Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
- Using the Developer Option:
- Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to the settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
[Latest Method] Samsung A20 FRP Bypass Android 11
In this method, we will describe the Samsung A20 FRP Bypass process with Samsung FRP Bypass Tool V1.5. This tool works great on the latest Samsung phones. So, let’s get started.
We will try to describe the process step by step. So that you can bypass Samsung A20 FRP easily with the Samsung FRP Bypass Tool. First of all,
- First, Download the Samsung A20 FRP Bypass tool, extract and Install it.
- Turn on your computer.
- Open Chrome from the taskbar or Start Menu.
- Download the Samsung FRP Bypass Tool V1.5.
- Now extract the zip file with WinZip or Winrar.
- Now add the file to the antivirus exclusion list or disable your Antivirus.
- To add the file to the antivirus exclusion list, you have to –
- Go to Settings from the Start menu.
- Then click on Update & Security.
- There, you will find Virus & Threat Protection Settings.
- Under the Virus & Threat Protection Settings, you will find Manage Settings.
- Click on Manage Settings.
- Then, under Exclusions, select Add an Exclusion.
- Now add the .exe file. That’s it.
- Also, you can disable your Antivirus or Windows defender. To disable it –
- Go to Virus & Threat Protection Settings and click on Manage Settings.
- Then turn off Real-time Protection.
[When this is off, the antivirus will not scan any downloaded or installed file on your computer.]
Now get back into the Samsung A20 FRP Bypass process:
- Turn on your FRP Locked Samsung Device
- Connect with a strong WiFi Network.
- Connect your phone properly with the Computer [It’s important]
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB Cable.
- Then go to Device Manager on your computer. [You can open the device manager by searching it on the Start menu.]
- Now check the Samsung mobile USB modem or Portable device that appears here. [Note: If it is not shown, install the Samsung USB Driver from the extracted folder, and connect your phone to your computer again.]
- Now run the Samsung FRP Tool.exe and open it.
- Click on Direct Unlock – Android 9/10/11/12 button, which is available on the right bottom side of the window.
- It will automatically detect your phone and information about it.
- After that, a popup screen will come up. Don’t click okay on it.
- Now take your phone & go to Emergency Call. Dial *#0*# to enable Test Mode.
- Then click OK on the computer screen.
- Allow USB Debugging on your phone screen. [ Check always allows from this computer and click OK.]
- Wait for the software to reset FRP Lock and reboot your device.
That’s it. FRP Unlocked. This tool works on most Samsung phones irrespective of Knox or Android Security Patch. If you can’t bypass Samsung A20 frp by reading this article, you can see this video
[Method 2] Samsung A20 FRP Bypass Android 10 without PC
This is the latest working way to bypass the FRP lock on the Samsung A20 device with android 10 (tested). In this step, I show you the easiest tricks to Bypass frp on Samsung A20 without a PC. So follow me…
What do I need to perform this method?
- An FRP Unlocked Samsung Phone
- A SIM Card with a Data Package
- A Samsung Account
- Notification Bar.apk (Download)
- Package Disabler Pro.apk (Download)
Okay, first of all, you need a simple preparation to perform this process. For doing this, you need to have an unlocked Samsung phone. On the Unlock phone, you need to:
- login into your Samsung account.
- Then download and install the above two applications (1. Notification Bar.apk, 2. Package Disabler Pro.apk) on your unlocked Samsung device.
- After installing these applications, you need to backup these apps to your Samsung account. For doing these please follow me:
- Go to the settings > Accounts and Backup > On the Samsung cloud, click on “Back Up Data” > Deselect all except the “Apps” > and finally click on “Backup Now.”
- Now the same Samsung Account we login into FRP locked the Samsung A20 phone with some tricks. please follow the frp bypass process carefully.
The Samsung A20 FRP Bypass Process Began
On the FRP locked Samsung A20 Device:
#Step1: Open The Samsung Phones Setting option:
- Put in a SIM Card and don’t need to connect with any wifi network.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds with the Side and Volume UP keys > Tap on “Use.”
- And then again, Press and hold for 3 seconds with the Side and Volume UP keys for TalkBack. (Note: After the talkback is activated, you need to tap or press two times on the option for doing anything.)
- Draw reverse L on the Phone screen, tap on “while using the app,” then double click. Now select the “Use Voice Commands” > And say loudly, “Google Assistant” (If this process does not work the first time, then do it again.)
- Okay, now the google assistant opened. Disable the talkback by pressing the Side and Volume UP keys.
- Say loudly, “Hey Google, Open Settings.” If the settings open, it’s fine. But if it’s not open, tap on the google icon like the picture.
- Now click on the “Voice” icon and say loudly, ” Hey Google, Open Chrome.”
- Click on the “Accept & continue” and then “No thanks.”
#Step2: Open the Settings and sign in to your Samsung Account
- On the chrome URL bar, tap and type here: “bit.ly/frpunlocktools“
- Click on “Open Settings App” > now login to your Samsung Account and cancel the “Faster way to sign in.”
#Step3: Enable the Accessibility Button
- Come back to settings by tapping the back icon, scroll down and tap on “accessibility” > Interaction and dexterity > Universal switch > keep pressing on “Next,” then click on “Done.
- Now click on “Universal switch shortcuts” > Turn it On > Allow > enable the “Accessibility button” and then come back to settings again.
#Step4: Restore and Backup the old Data
- From the setting, tap on Accounts and Backup> Now tap at the same time on Restore Data and Accessibility icon > select all and click on Restore.
- Then Install Backup> click on Done.
#Step5: Install the S7, S8, and S9 Launcher from Galaxy Store
- Click on Samsung Account > Samsung Apps and services > Galaxy Store > Now and update the Samsung Galaxy.
- 1. When the update is complete downloading, it shows “installing.” Then click on the back icon. (If it shows again to update, then do it again)
- Again click on Samsung galaxy store > Agree > Continue > Skip > tap on the search bar and search here “S7, S8, S9 Launcher for galaxy” > Install it > Click on Open.
#Step6: “Allow management of all file” on the Package Disabler Pro Application
- On the Apps list, you see “Notification Bar” and “Package Disabler Pro” applications.
- Now go to the Settings > Privacy > permission Manager > Files and Media > click on 3 dots from the upper right corner > click on Show system > Now find the “Package Disabler Pro” and give permission to the app by clicking “allow management of all file”> Allow.
#Step7: Settings on the Notification Bar Application
- Come back to the home screen > and open the “Notification Bar application > Click on Accessibility > Installed Service > Notification Bar > and then turn it on.
- Again Come back and click on notification > and allow the Notification Bar.
#Step8: Activate KNOX Validation on the Package Disabler Pro app
- Tap on the Back and from the installed app list, find the “Package Disabler Pro” then open it. (Before doing this, first turn off all internet connections (Wifi & SIM Net), If mobile data doesn’t stop, remove the SIM card instead.)
- When the app opens, check the “I agree” and click on the “Enable Admin” > then click on the “Activate” button.
- Check the “I have read and agreement” then click on the “Confirm” button. (For this process, you need to connect your phone to the internet, so plug in the SIM Card again)
- Okay, after clicking on the “Confirm” button, it may show “Retry”, Don’t worry, click on again on the “Retry” tab.
- Now you see a message, “Knox license validation completed successfully.”
#Step9: Final Step, Bypass the Samsung FRP Lock
- In this step, the “Please wait” screen will appear.
- Now tap on the search icon, and find the “Setup.” Form the search results first, click on the “Android Setup” > check the “Disable” > Tap on the Back icon.
- Click on the “Samsung Setup wizard” > click on the “Clear Data.” (When you clear Samsung setup data, then you see “Time” shows on the notification bar. Which means your Samsung A20 FRP Bypass complete successfully)
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A20
- Connect your Samsung A20 smartphone with Wi-Fi.
- Go to the Welcome screen and insert your SIM card with the pin code.
- Remove SIM and immediately tap on the lock icon then immediately tap on the settings icon.
- Now touch on the Notification Settings.
- Open the Notification option. Scroll and touch on YouTube.
- Click on the In-app notification settings option.
- Now tap on History & Privacy option.
- Tap on the Youtube Terms of Service.
- After tapping, Google Chrome Browser appears on your mobile screen.
- Now go to this URL and Download FRP Bypass APK and Google Account Manager 9.0 Pie.
- Install Google Account Manager 9 Pie and don’t run this.
- Then, install FRP Bypass Apk and open it.
- From the upper right corner touch on the three-dot icon, and select the “Browser sign-in” option.
- Now sign in your another google account then restart your smartphone.
- After restarting your device, your Google Account is Removed successfully.
- That’s it. Now clearly you know Samsung A20 FRP Bypass solution using the FRP Bypass Apk.
- Editor’s Recommended:
FAQs about Samsung A20 FRP Bypass
How do I remove a Google account from my Samsung A20?
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
How do I bypass Google FRP on Samsung A20?
1. Connect with wifi
2. Open the Chrome browser and go to learnonetech.com and download the FRP Bypass APK and Apex launcher.
3. Install these applications and login into your Gmail account.
4. Restart your phone.
How do I factory reset my Samsung A20 without google?
Turn Off your Phone > Press and Hold Power & Volume Up button > select Wipe Data/Factory Reset by volume down > Power button to confirm > scroll to YES > Press the Power Button > Complete.
How do I turn my Samsung A20 off without the screen?
Press and hold the Power button until SAMSUNG GALAXY A20 shut down by itself. You may also try to press and hold the Power + Volume Down button together to shut it down.
How to Samsung A20 FRP Bypass with PC?
1. Open your Samsung A20 device
2. Connect with PC via USB cable
4. Download the A20 FRP bypass tool
5. Extract it on your pc
6. Click on the “Bypass FRP” button.
7. Click on “View”
8. Tap on the chrome URL bar
9. Open settings and change your phone pattern lock
10. Finally Restart your phone.
How do I remove factory reset protection with Developer mode?
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock
Friends, I hope you have followed this process very carefully for so long, And hopefully, you have been able to Samsung A20 FRP Bypass Android 10 without Computer very well. If you have any problem unlocking, you must mail from our contact page or knock on the Facebook page. Thanks!