Samsung A21 FRP Bypass with pc: Today, I show you how to remove a Google account from the Samsung Galaxy A21 phone after a factory reset. This is an easy way for the Samsung A21 to bypass a Google account with a computer.
Samsung A21 FRP Bypass 2023
FRP Lock automatically will be activated on your Samsung A21 smartphone. If you log in to your Google account and reset your device, the FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass your google account on your Samsung phone by connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
But when you forget the password, then you need to remotely log in to your smartphone for FRP bypass Samsung A21 with pc, and you will have to log in to a new Gmail Account. For this process, you need to know about some essential FRP lock removal software that will help you to set up a New Gmail Account on your Samsung A21 smartphone.
[Latest Method] Samsung A21 FRP Bypass Android 11
In this method, we will describe the Samsung A21 FRP Bypass process with Samsung FRP Bypass Tool V1.5. This tool works great on the latest Samsung phones. So, let’s get started.
We will try to describe the process step by step. So that you can bypass Samsung A21 FRP easily with the Samsung FRP Bypass Tool. First of all,
- First, Download the Samsung A21 FRP Bypass tool, extract and Install it.
- Turn on your computer.
- Open Chrome from the taskbar or Start Menu.
- Download the Samsung FRP Bypass Tool V1.5.
- Now extract the zip file with WinZip or Winrar.
- Now add the file to the antivirus exclusion list or disable your Antivirus.
- To add the file to the antivirus exclusion list, you have to –
- Go to Settings from the Start menu.
- Then click on Update & Security.
- There, you will find Virus & Threat Protection Settings.
- Under the Virus & Threat Protection Settings, you will find Manage Settings.
- Click on Manage Settings.
- Then, under Exclusions, select Add an Exclusion.
- Now add the .exe file. That’s it.
- Also, you can disable your Antivirus or Windows defender. To disable it –
- Go to Virus & Threat Protection Settings and click on Manage Settings.
- Then turn off Real-time Protection.
[When this is off, the antivirus will not scan any downloaded or installed file on your computer.]
Now get back into the Samsung A21 FRP Bypass process:
- Turn on your FRP Locked Samsung A21 Device
- Connect with a strong WiFi Network.
- Connect your phone properly with the Computer [It’s important]
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB Cable.
- Then go to Device Manager on your computer. [You can open the device manager by searching it on the Start menu.]
- Now check the Samsung mobile USB modem or Portable device that appears here. [Note: If it is not shown, install the Samsung USB Driver from the extracted folder, and connect your phone to your computer again.]
- Now run the Samsung FRP Tool.exe and open it.
- Click on Direct Unlock – Android 9/10/11/12 button, which is available on the right bottom side of the window.
- It will automatically detect your phone and information about it.
- After that, a popup screen will come up. Don’t click okay on it.
- Now take your phone & go to Emergency Call. Dial *#0*# to enable Test Mode.
- Then click OK on the computer screen.
- Allow USB Debugging on your phone screen. [ Check always allows from this computer and click OK.]
- Wait for the software to reset FRP Lock and reboot your device.
That’s it. FRP Unlocked. This tool works on most Samsung phones irrespective of Knox or Android Security Patch. If you can’t bypass Samsung A21 frp by reading this article, you can see this video
[Method-2] Samsung A21 FRP Bypass without PC
This is the latest working way to bypass the FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy A21 devices with android 10, 11, and 12 (tested). In this step, I show you the easiest tricks to bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung A21 device. So just follow me…
What do I need to perform this method?
- An FRP Unlocked Samsung Phone
- A SIM Card with a Data package.
- A Samsung Account
- Notification Bar.apk (Download)
- Package Disabler Pro.apk (Download)
Okay, first of all, you need a simple preparation to perform this process. For doing this, you need to have an unlocked mobile. On the Unlock phone, you need to:
- login into your Samsung account.
- Then download and install the above two applications on your unlocked Samsung device.
- After installing these applications, you need to backup these apps to your Samsung account. For doing these please follow me:
- Go to the settings > Accounts and Backup > On the Samsung cloud, click on “Back Up Data” > Deselect all except the “Apps” > and finally click on “Backup Now.”
- Now the same Samsung Account we log in to FRP locked phone with some tricks. please follow the frp bypass process carefully.
The FRP Bypass Process Began:
On the FRP locked Samsung Device:
Open The Samsung Phones Setting option:
- Put in a SIM Card and don’t need to connect with any wifi network.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds with the Side and Volume UP keys > Tap on “Use.”
- And then again, Press and hold for 3 seconds with the Side and Volume UP keys for TalkBack. (Note: After the talkback is activated, you need to tap or press two times on the option for doing anything.)
- Draw reverse L on the Phone screen, tap on “while using the app,” then double click. Now select the “Use Voice Commands” > And say loudly, “Google Assistant” (If this process does not work the first time, then do it again.)
- Okay, now the google assistant opened. Disable the talkback by pressing the Side and Volume UP keys.
- Say loudly, “Hey Google, Open Settings.” If the settings open, it’s fine. But if it’s not open, tap on the google icon like the picture.
- Now click on the “Voice” icon and say loudly, ” Hey Google, Open Chrome.”
- Click on the “Accept & continue” and then “No thanks.”
Open the Settings and sign in to your Samsung Account
- On the chrome URL bar, tap and type here: “bit.ly/frpunlocktools“
- Click on “Open Settings App” > now login to your Samsung Account and cancel the “Faster way to sign in.”
Enable the Accessibility Button
- Come back to settings by tapping the back icon, scroll down and tap on “accessibility” > Interaction and dexterity > Universal switch > keep pressing on “Next,” then click on “Done.
- Now click on “Universal switch shortcuts” > Turn it On > Allow > enable the “Accessibility button” and then come back to settings again.
Restore and Backup the old Data
- From the setting, tap on Accounts and Backup> Now tap at the same time on Restore Data and Accessibility icon > select all and click on Restore.
- Then Install Backup> click on Done.
Install the S7, S8, S9 Launcher from Galaxy Store
- Click on Samsung Account > Samsung Apps and services > Galaxy Store > Now and update the Samsung Galaxy.
- 1. When the update is complete downloading, it shows “installing.” Then click on the back icon. (If it shows again to update, then do it again)
- Again click on Samsung galaxy store > Agree > Continue > Skip > tap on the search bar and search here “S7, S8, S9 Launcher for galaxy” > Install it > Click on Open.
“Allow management of all file” on the Package Disabler Pro Application
- On the Apps list, you see “Notification Bar” and “Package Disabler Pro” applications.
- Now go to the Settings > Privacy > permission Manager > Files and Media > click on 3 dots from the upper right corner > click on Show system > Now find the “Package Disabler Pro” and give permission to the app by clicking “allow management of all file”> Allow.
Settings on the Notification Bar Application
- Come back to the home screen > and open the “Notification Bar application > Click on Accessibility > Installed Service > Notification Bar > and then turn it on.
- Again Come back and click on notification > and allow the Notification Bar.
Activate KNOX Validation on the Package Disabler Pro app
- Tap on the Back and from the installed app list, find the “Package Disabler Pro” then open it. (Before doing this, first turn off all internet connections (Wifi & SIM Net), If mobile data doesn’t stop, remove the SIM card instead.)
- When the app opens, check the “I agree” and click on the “Enable Admin” > then click on the “Activate” button.
- Check the “I have read and agreement” then click on the “Confirm” button. (For this process, you need to connect your phone to the internet, so plug in the SIM Card again)
- Okay, after clicking on the “Confirm” button, it may show “Retry”, Don’t worry, click on again on the “Retry” tab.
- Now you see a message, “Knox license validation completed successfully.”
Final Step, Bypass the Samsung FRP Lock
- In this step, the “Please wait” screen will appear.
- Now tap on the search icon, and find the “Setup.” Form the search results first, click on the “Android Setup” > check the “Disable” > Tap on the Back icon.
- Click on the “Samsung Setup wizard” > click on the “Clear Data.” (When you clear Samsung setup data, then you see “Time” shows on the notification bar. Which means your Samsung FRP Bypass complete successfully)
[Method-3] Samsung A21 FRP Bypass with PC
So let’s see how to Samsung A21 google account bypass with PC new method 2022 and you can get your phone back as before. The Samsung A21 FRP bypass Solution.
Samsung A21 FRP Bypass Tool
Easy Samsung FRP tool is the best FRP tool for Samsung A21 in time. You can easily bypass FRP by using it. Just click on the download now link and get the Samsung A21 FRP Bypass Tool.
- Download Samsung USB Driver (Mega) (pCloud) (Gdrive) (OneDrive)
- Download Easy Samsung FRP tool (Download Now)
The FRP Bypass Process Began:
- Turn on your A21 frp device and connect with a wifi network.
- Connect your phone with your pc via USB cable
- Download the “Samsung_FRP_Tool.zip” file and extract it to your desktop.
- Install Samsung USB Driver.
- After USB driver installation re-connect your USB cable
- Now open the Easy_Samsung_FRP_2021.exe file
- Click on “Disable drivers signatures” and Finally click on the “Bypass FRP”
- Now you see the “easy firmware” notification on your smartphone display. Tap on the “View” option and then the Chrome app will open.
- Disconnect the USB cable and tap on the “Accept and continue.”
- Now go to the “youtube.com/EnoughTricks”
- Play any video and tap on the “share icon” and then select the “Reminder”
- Again tap on the share icon > Reminder > click on the list icon.
- Click on three dots > select “settings” > Update app. [Update Galaxy store app if required]
- Tap on About Reminder and then tap on Update
- Click on the left-arrow symbol to open galaxy store
- Search for “Play services hidden settings” > Install it.
- Now sign in to your Samsung account.
- Open “Play services Hidden settings” and then tap “Open Hidden settings”
- Scroll down and select ” Google Play services (WebpageOnbodyPromotion)
- Now select Pattern and then set a new pattern lock.
- Go back to the “Setup Wizard” and finally draw your pattern lock to bypass FRP/Google lock.
- Tap on the Skip Google Account and complete Setup Wizard.
- That is the solution of how to bypass google account on galaxy A21 without SIM card.
FAQs about A21 FRP Bypass
How do I remove a Google account from my Samsung A21?
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
How do I bypass Google FRP on Samsung A21?
1. Connect with wifi
2. Open the Chrome browser and go to https://learnonetech.com/bypass and download the FRP Bypass APK and Apex launcher.
3. Install these applications and login into your Gmail account.
4. Restart your phone.
How do I factory reset my Samsung A21 without google?
Turn Off your Phone > Press and Hold Power & Volume Up button > select Wipe Data/Factory Reset by volume down > Power button to confirm > scroll to YES > Press the Power Button > Complete.
How do I turn my Samsung A21 off without the screen?
Press and hold the Power button until SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 shuts down by itself. You may also try to press and hold the Power + Volume Down button together to shut it down.
How to Samsung A21 FRP Bypass with PC?
1. Open your Samsung A21 device
2. Connect with PC via USB cable
3. Download the A21 FRP bypass tool
4. Extract it on your pc
5. Click on the “Bypass FRP” button.
6. Click on “View”
7. Tap on the chrome URL bar
8. Open settings and change your phone pattern lock
9. Finally, Restart your phone.
How do I remove factory reset protection with Developer mode?
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock
How to open Samsung Galaxy A21?
Press and hold the Power button > Tap on the Turn off button. That’s it.
Friends, I hope you have followed this process very carefully for so long, And hopefully, you have been able to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21 FRP Lock very well. If you have any problem unlocking, you must mail from our contact page or knock on the Facebook page. Thanks!