Samsung A50 FRP Unlock
Android OS provides built-in security features you can use to protect your Smartphone and information, including screen locks with data encryption. Thieves cannot use your phone if your phone is stolen. Because he does not know the passwords of your Gmail account. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Android Lollipop 5.1 OS and higher. In this tutorial, I share with you the latest method for Samsung A50 FRP Unlock Via Combination ROM by following some easy steps.
When FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is activated?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) automatically will be activated on your device. If it is logged in to Google account, and you reset your mobile. Once FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory reset or Hard reset. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass the Google FRP lock by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then to locked out of Google account, you need to remotely log in to your logged-in Google account, and you will have to log in a new Google ID. Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock. And you can get your phone back as before.
Samsung Galaxy A50 summary:
Samsung Galaxy A50 smartphone was Released in February 2019. The phone runs Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI. It comes with a 6.4 inches” touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and screen type is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. Galaxy A50 is powered by an Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz processor. It comes with 64/128 GB internal memory and 6/4 GB of RAM. The Samsung A50 is powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Samsung A50 on the rear packs a 25mp camera. and a 25mp camera on the front for selfies. Connectivity options on the Galaxy A50 include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor. The Samsung Galaxy A50 dimensions 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm (height x width x thickness).
Before starting FRP Bypass via Combination ROM, you need to download these programs:
- Download Samsung Odin3 Latest Version:
- Samsung A50 Combination ROM:
Samsung A50 FRP Unlock Via Combination ROM:
- Active Download Mode to your Samsung A50 smartphone.
- Hold on Power Button and Turn OFF Samsung A50.
- Press and hold at the same time on the Power + Volume Up Button.
- When you see the Recovery Mode release all buttons.
- From the Recovery Mode option, select Reboot to Bootloader and then press on the Power button to confirm.
- Now Connect your Samsung A50 to your computer using the USB cable.
- Run Odin3.exe Program in your PC
- When open Odin3.exe, click on “AP” and import the Samsung A50 Combination ROM file.
- After import, click on Start to start the installation.
- Once the PASS message displayed, unplug your Samsung A50 from PC.
- Now Power ON your Samsung A50 by pressing Power Button.
- Go to the Settings then scroll down and touch and select About Phone.
- From About Phone scroll & find build number.
- Touch 7 (seven) times on build number.
- Developer Options active find the Previous screen.
- Press and check USB debugging mode.
Final Step: Now Install a new stock ROM in your Samsung Galaxy A50 from HERE
Are you know?
How to FRP Bypass from Samsung A60
I hope the tutorials will help you. If there is any problem during the time of bypassing the FRP on your mobile, please comment in the comment box below. Thank you so much for reading this post!