Samsung J3 FRP Bypass 2022: Today, I will show you how to Bypass Google Verification on the Samsung Galaxy J3 phone after a factory reset. If you want to use a Samsung Galaxy J3 to bypass your Google Account without a PC, this article is only for you. Here I explain it very quickly and clearly. FRP bypass Samsung J3, Samsung j3 bypass google account, and Samsung J3 FRP lock remove.
Samsung J3 Bypass Google Account 2022
FRP Lock will automatically be activated on your Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 smartphone. The FRP lock is activated if you log in to your Google account and reset your device. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass your google account on your Samsung phone by connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
But when you forget the password, you need to remotely log in to your smartphone for Samsung Galaxy J3 FRP Bypass Android 9 without pc, and you will have to log in to a new Gmail Account. For this process, you need to know about some essential FRP lock removal software that will help you to set up a New Gmail Account on your Samsung J3 smartphone.
So let’s see how Samsung Galaxy J3 Bypass Google Account without PC’s new method 2022, and you can get your phone back as before. The Galaxy J3 FRP Remove Solution.
Samsung J3 FRP Bypass Tool
Easy Samsung FRP tool is the best for the Samsung Galaxy J3. You can easily bypass FRP with pc by using it. But here I’m going to show you the Samsung J3 bypass google account without pc. So in this J3 FRP bypass process, you need to download the QuickShortcutMaker APK. Click on the Download now link and get the Samsung J3 FRP Bypass Tool.
- Quick Shortcut Maker apk Download 2022
Samsung Galaxy J3 Bypass Google Account without PC
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy J3 device and connect with a Wi-Fi network.
- Come to the welcome screen and tap on the “emergency call” > Dial to “112” > and then come back to the welcome screen, tap on the “Let’s Go!” icon.
- From the “Choose a Wi-Fi network” page, tap on “+ Add Network.”
- tap on the keyboard settings icon > Keyboard layout and feedback > key-tap feedback > sounds and vibration > Answering and ending calls > Answer automatically
- On the “Answer automatically” page, tap with two fingers on the 2 seconds and 10 seconds at a time. Once the call app does not respond, it shows the “call setting keeps stopping” notification. Tap on “App info.”
- Now tap on the settings icon > Block numbers > Recent > and tap and hold on the Emergency Number option.
- Tap on the Message icon > Message app will open > type on the message box, “https://youtube.com,” and send it.
- Tap on the linked text “https://youtube.com,” and then the youtube app will open.
- Search on youtube “FRP tool enough tricks,” then go to the first result on youtube. In the video description, I put the QuickShortcutMaker.apk download link. Click the link and download the QuickShortcutMaker.apk.
- Install the Quick Shortcut Maker and open it.
- Search “Lock Settings,” then open the “Select Screen Lock” option > tap on try.
- Click on the Pattern > Do not require > Draw a new pattern lock > tap on Confirm.
- Now restart your Samsung J3 FRP Locked phone.
- Just draw your pattern lock, and the Samsung J3 FRP removal is successful.
That’s it. FRP Unlocked. This tool works on most Samsung phones, irrespective of Knox or Android Security Patch. You can see this video if you can’t bypass Samsung FRP by reading this article. In this video, I want to clearly show you a step-by-step FRP bypass guide.
Frequently Ask Question (FAQs)
How do I remove a Google account from my Galaxy J3?
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option, > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
How do I bypass Google FRP on Galaxy J3?
1. Connect with wifi
2. Open the Chrome browser, go to https://learnonetech.com/bypass and download the FRP Bypass APK and Apex launcher.
3. Install these applications and login into your Gmail account.
4. Restart your phone.
How do I factory reset my Samsung Galaxy J3 without google?
Turn Off your Phone > Press and Hold Power & Volume Up button > select Wipe Data/Factory Reset by volume down > Power button to confirm > scroll to YES > Press the Power Button > Complete.
How do I turn my Samsung Galaxy J3 off without the screen?
Press and hold the Power button until SAMSUNG GALAXY J3 shut down by itself. You may also try to press and hold the Power + Volume Down button together to shut it down.
How to Samsung Galaxy J3 FRP Bypass without a Computer?
1. Open your Samsung Galaxy J3 device
2. Connect with wifi network
4. Tap on the “emergency call”
5. Dial to “112”
6. Tap on “+ Add Network.” Read the full article…
How do I remove J3 factory reset protection with Developer mode?
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock
Samsung J3 frp remove, Samsung J3 bypass google account without pc, Samsung J3 frp remove without a computer, bypass frp J3, J3 frp bypass, J3 google bypass, Samsung J3 google bypass, Samsung J3 frp lock remove, Samsung galaxy J3 google bypass, Samsung J3 bypass google account.