How to Samsung J1 Ace FRP Unlock without PC
In this post, I show you how to Samsung J1 Ace FRP Unlock | SM-J111F FRP Lock Remove without a computer. Many people search for a solution to this problem frequently. ( How do I bypass Google on Samsung J1 ace?; Samsung j1 ace frp unlock z3x; Samsung j1 ace frp unlock; Samsung j1 ace frp umt; Samsung j1 ace neo frp bypass; Samsung j1 ace custom binary blocked by frp lock; Samsung galaxy j1 ace neo frp bypass; Samsung galaxy j1 ace frp unlock; Samsung galaxy j1 ace frp bypass ) If you are looking for a solution to the above topic then this post is for you.
Samsung SM-J111F FRP Lock Remove
FRP Lock automatically will be activated on your Samsung J1 Ace smartphone. If it is logged in to a Google account, and you reset your device then the FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily remove Google FRP lock on any phone by connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
But when you forget the password then you need to remotely log in to your smartphone, and you will have to log in a new Google ID. For this process, you need some essential FRP lock removal software that will help you to log in to your account. Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock. And you can get your phone back as before. So, let’s see How to Samsung J1 Ace FRP Unlock without PC.
- Editor’s Recommended:
Secret Code for this smartphone:
Type *#06# and Display IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) Type *#9999# and Show Software Version Type *#0837# and Show Software Version (instructions). Type *#*#7780#*#* and factory reset data default. Type *#0001# and Show Serial Parameters. Type *#9125# and show Activates the smiley when charging. Type *#0523# and show LCD Contrast. Type *#9998*228# and show Battery status (capacity, voltage, temperature). Type *#9998*246# and show Program status. Type *#9998*289# and show Change Alarm Buzzer Frequency. Type *#9998*837# and show Software Version.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace FRP Bypass
Android OS provides built-in security features you can use to protect your Smartphone and information, including screen locks with data encryption. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Android Lollipop 5.1 OS and higher. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is automatically activated when you set up a Google (Gmail) Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory reset or Hard reset, until you log in using a Google username and password previously set up on the device.
Suggested Articles: How to Bypass FRP Lock Samsung Tab S2
Samsung J1 Ace FRP Unlock
- Connect with a Wi-Fi network
- Press 3 times on the home button and start the talkback option.
- After starting the talkback option, then tap and draw on the mobile screen capital ” L”. Then you can see the “Global Context Menu” option.
- Now Scroll down with three figures, double-tap, and select the “Text-to-Speech Settings” option.
- Then double touch on the “Google Text-to-Speech Settings” icon. Then you see the “Google Text-to-Speech Engine” screen.
- From this screen, touch on the “Install voice data” option. now from the upper right corner, touch on the “more” option and select “open-source-licenses”.
- When popup open-source licenses agreement paragraph box. In the next step, tap and hold on the text line and select some words or a single word. after selection is completed then touch the search icon on the upper right corner.
- After doing this, open the Google search engine, now type this URL/Link: http://bit.ly/bypasstools, and then hit enter.
- When going to this URL open with the default browser (note: ignore google chrome), then you see a full list of FRP bypass tools. now tap on Image and directly download these files:
- Google Account Bypass
- Google account manager 5
- Google account manager 6
- Add Google Account
- Sign in to Google Account.apk
- Complete Download?? ok fine!! Now go to the browser bookmarks option then tap on the “Download history” option. And at first install “Google account manager 6” if this app showing an error then install “Google account manager 5” (Note: Enable Unknown sources to install).
- Secondly, install the “Samsung bypass tool” when the installation is complete, touch Done.
- At last, install the “FRP Bypass.apk” and open it.
- From the upper right corner touch on the three colon icons, and select the “browser sign-in” option. and then sign in your another google account using your id & password.
- After sign-in is completed, then restart your smartphone. and follow instructions.