Today I show you how to remove google account from Samsung J7 prime 2 after reset. Samsung J7 Prime 2 FRP Bypass without PC – Samsung FRP Bypass 2020. Many people search google for a solution to this problem frequently. ( Samsung j7 prime 2 frp unlock umt, Samsung j7 prime 2 google account bypass, Remove FRP Samsung j7 prime 2, Samsung j7 prime 2 FRP Unlock )
Samsung J7 Prime 2 Google Account Bypass
FRP Lock automatically will be activated on your Samsung J7 Prime 2 smartphone. If it is logged in to your Google account, and you reset your device then the FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass google account on Samsung phone by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then you need to remotely log in to your smartphone for Samsung J7 Prime 2 FRP Bypass without PC, and you will have to log in to a new Gmail Account. For this process, you need to know about some essential FRP lock removal software that will help you to set up a New Gmail Account on your Samsung smartphone.
Today I will show you how to Samsung J7 Prime 2 remove google account lock. And you can get your phone back as before. So, let’s see Samsung J7 Prime 2 FRP Bypass without PC – Samsung FRP Bypass 2020
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 Summary:
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 smartphone was released in April 2018. The phone runs Android 7.0 (Nougat), and upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie). It comes with a 5.5 inches” touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and the screen type is PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen. Galaxy J7 Prime 2 is powered by a Quad-core 1.6 GHz processor. It comes with 32 GB of internal memory and 3 GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 is powered by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery. Samsung J7 Prime 2 on the rear packs a 13 MP camera. and 13 MP camera on the front for selfies. Connectivity options on the Galaxy J7 Prime 2 include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 dimensions 151.7 x 75 x 8 mm (height x width x thickness).
[VIDEO] FRP Bypass Samsung J7 Prime 2
Samsung J7 Prime 2 FRP Bypass
- Turn On your Samsung J7 Prime 2 Device.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 smartphone with a “Wi-Fi”
- Press 3 times on Home Button to active “Talkback tutorial”
- Then draw the capital letter “L” on the mobile screen.
- Now double touch on the “Talkback Settings”
- Turn OFF Talkback by the press and hold volume keys together.
- Tap on the “Help & Feedback” option.
- Tap on “Get started with Voice Access” and click on the video tutorial. It’s open with a youtube app.
- After tapped, “Google Chrome Browser” appears on your mobile screen.
- Now, go to this URL/link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP Bypass APK >> http://bit.ly/bypasstools
- Go to the bookmarks >=> history >=> Download history
- Now install the Apex Launcher and open it.
- Then, Setting >=> lock screen security >=> other security settings device >=> administration.
- Turn OFF the “Find My Device”
- Now turn back to Setting page and tap on “APPS”
- Tap on the three (3) Dots and choose the Show system apps.
- Find the Google Account Manager >=> Storage >=> Clear Data >=> Disable
- Open the settings > Google Play Services >=> Storage >=> Manage Storage >=> Delete All Data >=> Disable
- Return to Setting >=> Cloud & accounts >=> add account >=> Google
- Now Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Return to Setting >=> apps >=> Disabled
- Enable Google Play Services
After following these are all steps complete successfully, then Restart your Smartphone. You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J7 Prime 2.
I hope the tutorials will help you. If there is any problem during the time of bypassing the FRP on your mobile, please comment in the comment box below. Thank you so much for reading this post!