Samsung M32 5G FRP Bypass: Today I show you how to remove a google account from the Samsung M32 5G phone after a factory reset. Samsung M32 5G FRP Bypass Android 12 without PC. Many people search google for a solution to this problem frequently. (Samsung M32 5G frp bypass no sim, Samsung M32 5G frp bypass tool, Samsung M32 5G frp bypass without pc)
Many phones have this FRP lock for higher protection. With Android 5.0, Google included FRP lock on Android devices. This functionality was created to prevent illegal usage of a stolen Android smartphone. Real users may encounter this problem and become trapped. In this article, you will know how Samsung M32 5G FRP Bypass Android 12 One UI 4.1 without a PC.
How to Samsung M32 5G FRP Bypass without PC
This is the latest working way to bypass the FRP lock on the Samsung M32 5G device with android 12 (tested). In this step, I show you the easiest tricks to Bypass frp on Samsung M32 5G without SIM card. So follow me…
What do I need to perform this method?
- An FRP Unlocked Samsung Phone
- A SIM Card with a Data package
- A Samsung Account
- Notification Bar.apk (Download)
- Package Disabler Pro.apk (Download)
Okay, first of all, you need a simple preparation to perform this process. For doing this, you need to have an unlocked Samsung phone. On the Unlock phone, you need to:
- login into your Samsung account.
- Then download and install the above two applications (1. Notification Bar.apk, 2. Package Disabler Pro.apk) on your unlocked Samsung device.
- After installing these applications, you need to backup these apps to your Samsung account. For doing these please follow me:
- Go to the settings > Accounts and Backup > On the Samsung cloud, click on “Back Up Data” > Deselect all except the “Apps” > and finally click on “Backup Now.”
- Now the same Samsung Account we login into FRP locked the Samsung M32 5G phone with some tricks. please follow the frp bypass process carefully.
The Samsung M32 5G FRP Bypass Process Began
On the FRP locked Samsung M32 5G Device:
#Step1: Open The Samsung Phones Setting option:
- Put in a SIM Card and don’t need to connect with any wifi network.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds with the Side and Volume UP keys > Tap on “Use.”
- And then again, Press and hold for 3 seconds with the Side and Volume UP keys for TalkBack. (Note: After the talkback is activated, you need to tap or press two times on the option for doing anything.)
- Draw reverse L on the Phone screen, tap on “while using the app,” then double click. Now select the “Use Voice Commands” > And say loudly, “Google Assistant” (If this process does not work the first time, then do it again.)
- Okay, now the google assistant opened. Disable the talkback by pressing the Side and Volume UP keys.
- Say loudly, “Hey Google, Open Settings.” If the settings open, it’s fine. But if it’s not open, tap on the google icon like the picture.
- Now click on the “Voice” icon and say loudly, ” Hey Google, Open Chrome.”
- Click on the “Accept & continue” and then “No thanks.”
#Step2: Open the Settings and sign in to your Samsung Account
- On the chrome URL bar, tap and type here: “bit.ly/frpunlocktools“
- Click on “Open Settings App” > now login to your Samsung Account and cancel the “Faster way to sign in.”
#Step3: Enable the Accessibility Button
- Come back to settings by tapping the back icon, scroll down and tap on “accessibility” > Interaction and dexterity > Universal switch > keep pressing on “Next,” then click on “Done.
- Now click on “Universal switch shortcuts” > Turn it On > Allow > enable the “Accessibility button” and then come back to settings again.
#Step4: Restore and Backup the old Data
- From the setting, tap on Accounts and Backup> Now tap at the same time on Restore Data and Accessibility icon > select all and click on Restore.
- Then Install Backup> click on Done.
#Step5: Install the S7, S8, and S9 Launcher from Galaxy Store
- Click on Samsung Account > Samsung Apps and services > Galaxy Store > Now and update the Samsung Galaxy.
- 1. When the update is complete downloading, it shows “installing.” Then click on the back icon. (If it shows again to update, then do it again)
- Again click on Samsung galaxy store > Agree > Continue > Skip > tap on the search bar and search here “S7, S8, S9 Launcher for galaxy” > Install it > Click on Open.
#Step6: “Allow management of all file” on the Package Disabler Pro Application
- On the Apps list, you see “Notification Bar” and “Package Disabler Pro” applications.
- Now go to the Settings > Privacy > permission Manager > Files and Media > click on 3 dots from the upper right corner > click on Show system > Now find the “Package Disabler Pro” and give permission to the app by clicking “allow management of all file”> Allow.
#Step7: Settings on the Notification Bar Application
- Come back to the home screen > and open the “Notification Bar application > Click on Accessibility > Installed Service > Notification Bar > and then turn it on.
- Again Come back and click on notification > and allow the Notification Bar.
#Step8: Activate KNOX Validation on the Package Disabler Pro app
- Tap on the Back and from the installed app list, find the “Package Disabler Pro” then open it. (Before doing this, first turn off all internet connections (Wifi & SIM Net), If mobile data doesn’t stop, remove the SIM card instead.)
- When the app opens, check the “I agree” and click on the “Enable Admin” > then click on the “Activate” button.
- Check the “I have read and agreement” then click on the “Confirm” button. (For this process, you need to connect your phone to the internet, so plug in the SIM Card again)
- Okay, after clicking on the “Confirm” button, it may show “Retry”, Don’t worry, click on again on the “Retry” tab.
- Now you see a message, “Knox license validation completed successfully.”
#Step9: Final Step, Bypass the Samsung FRP Lock
- In this step, the “Please wait” screen will appear.
- Now tap on the search icon, and find the “Setup.” Form the search results first, click on the “Android Setup” > check the “Disable” > Tap on the Back icon.
- Click on the “Samsung Setup wizard” > click on the “Clear Data.” (When you clear Samsung setup data, then you see “Time” shows on the notification bar. Which means your Samsung M32 5G FRP Bypass completed successfully)
Frequently Ask Questions
How do I bypass the FRP lock on Samsung M32 5G?
For bypassing the FRP lock from Samsung M32 5G, you need to follow our instructions carefully.
Does FRP bypass tool work?
Yes, these (1. Notification Bar.apk, 2. Package Disabler Pro.apk) FRP Bypass tools worked perfectly. You need to download and install these frp bypass apk on another Samsung phone and then you need to backup these apps to your Samsung account.
Is the Notification Bar.apk Free?
Yes, it’s totally free tool. You can download Notification Bar.apk with one click.
Is the Package Disabler Pro.apk Free to Download?
No, but technically YES! Here we share with you the mod version of the Package Disabler Pro.apk. So ultimately you can bypass Samsung frp lock free of cost.
What time exactly need to bypass FRP from M32 5G?
Approx 10-12 minutes need to bypass FRP from M32 5G.
Can I apply this method to another Samsung Device?
Yes, you can try this frp bypass method on another Samsung device with android version 10,11,12.
Does this FRP method work on Android 10 or 11?
Still worked, but the FRP bypass process is changeable. So if don’t work on your phone. then please follow our new article.
Friends, I hope you have followed this process very carefully for so long, And hopefully, you have been able to Samsung M32 5G FRP Bypass Android 12 without Computer very well. But the FRP bypass process is changeable. So if don’t work on your phone. then please follow our new article. If you have any problem with unlocking, you must mail from our contact page or knock on the Facebook page. Thanks!