Samsung Note 10 Plus FRP Bypass
In this post, I show you how to Samsung Note 10 Plus FRP bypass 2020 – Android 10 Update. Many people search for a solution to this problem frequently. (Samsung note 10 plus FRP bypass 2020, note 10 plus FRP bypass android 10, Samsung android 10 FRP bypass, galaxy note 10 Plus google bypass, how to bypass google account on Samsung note 10 Plus, Samsung galaxy note 10 Plus bypass google account, Samsung SM-N975F FRP bypass, SM-N975U1 FRP Bypass, SM-N975W FRP Bypass, SM-N9750/DS FRP Bypass)
When is FRP activated?
FRP Lock automatically will activate on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus smartphone. If it is logged in to a Google account, and you reset your device then FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily remove Google FRP lock on any phones by connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
But when you forget the password then you need to remotely log in to your smartphone, and you will have to log in to a new Google ID. For this process, you need some essential FRP lock removal software that will help you to log in to your account.
Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock. And you can get your phone back as before. So, let’s see how to remove google account from phone Samsung Note 10 Plus without a PC.
Editor’s Recommended: Remove Google FRP Lock on Samsung A90
Galaxy Note 10 Plus Summary
Samsung Note 10 Plus smartphone was released in August 2019. The phone runs Android 9.0, Android 10.0; One UI 2.1. It comes with a 6.8 inches touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels and screen type is a Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. It comes with (256GB – 12GB RAM, 512GB – 12GB RAM) Internal memory & RAM. The Galaxy Note 10 Plus is powered by a Non-removable Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery. Connectivity options on the Samsung Note 10 Plus include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, 4G & its dimensions have 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm (height x width x thickness).
Remove Google Account before Resetting
The FRP lock is usually activated when the mobile is factory reset. If you want, you can disable this lock before resetting your mobile. To apply these methods, you must know the password of the desired mobile. Otherwise, it is not possible. So I will tell you at this step how to remove google account from android before resetting.
Step 1: Using the Account Option:
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
Step 2: Using the Developer Option:
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock
Samsung Note 10 Plus FRP Bypass
Remove FRP Lock Samsung Note 10 Plus using the screenshot take method, this method worked for only all Samsung android os 10 version devices.
- 1. Connect your Samsung smartphone with Wi-Fi.
- 2. Open the Chrome Browser
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down to take a screenshot. From the “Allow Samsung Capture” pop-up menu, click on the “Deny” option.
- Take a screenshot again. From the “Allow Samsung Capture” pop-up, click on the “Deny & don’t ask again” option.
- Take a screenshot one last time and from the pop-up menu, click on the Settings then select Permissions.
- 3. Click on the Search icon and write “Chrome” then open it.
- 4. Now go to this URL and Download Apex_Launcher.apk
- 5. Now install Apex Launcher.apk and open it.
- 6. Go to settings and then tap on the “Lock Screen”
- NB: if the lock screen isn’t open then go to settings > fingerprint/face recognition > Setup pin/Pattern.
- 7. Tap on fingerprint
- 8. Now tap on Continue
- 9. Choose the Pin option.
- 10. Now create a new pin for your phone (remember it)
- 11. Restart Phone Now!!
- 12. That’s it. your Smartphone is now unlocked !!
Editor’s Recommended: Bypass Google Account on Samsung S20+ 5G
Note 10 Plus FRP Bypass using Pangu:
If “method 1” doesn’t work on your phone then apply “method 2” processes. In this method, we work with Pangu FRP bypass apk. PanguFRP Bypass APK is the most popular application for bypassing google frp lock. So for fixing your phone’s Google FRP Lock problem, continue reading my post.
- 1. Follow method 1’s step 1 to step 3 by carefully.
- 2. Now go to this URL and Download Apex_Launcher.apk & Pangu_FRP_Bypass.apk
- Install PanguFRP_Bypass.apk but don’t open it.
- After Pangu installation is completed then install Apex_Launcher.apk and open it.
- Go to Setting > biometrics and security > other security settings > device admin apps and then turn off Find My Device.
- Now Back to return settings option and then tap on the “APPS” option.
- Tap on the three (3) Dots and choose the Show system apps.
- Find the Google Account Manager > Storage > Clear Data > Disable
- Google Play Services > Storage > Manage Storage > Delete All Data > Disable
- Return to Setting > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Now Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Return to Setting > apps > Disabled > and Enable Google Play Services
- After all, steps bypass successfully, then Restart your smartphone.
- That’s it. now clearly you know Samsung Note 10 Plus FRP Bypass solution using the screenshot method and using Pangu apk.
Editor’s Recommended: Remove FRP Lock Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra