Today I show you how to remove google account from Samsung phone after factory reset. Samsung On5 FRP Unlock without PC. Many people search google for a solution to this problem frequently. (Samsung on 5 frp unlock, Samsung on5 frp bypass 2020, sm-g550t1 frp bypass, Galaxy on5 google account bypass, how to bypass google account on Samsung, Samsung Galaxy On5 FRP Bypass without PC)
Samsung Galaxy On5 Google Account Bypass
FRP Lock automatically will be activated on your Samsung Galaxy On5 smartphone. If it is logged in to your Google account, and you reset your device then the FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass your google account on your Samsung phone by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then you need to remotely log in to your smartphone for Samsung On5 FRP Bypass without PC, and you will have to log in to a new Gmail Account. For this process, you need to know about some essential FRP lock removal software that will help you to set up a New Gmail Account on your Samsung smartphone.
Today I will show you how to bypass google account on Samsung On5 smartphone. And you can get your phone back as before. So, let’s see Samsung Galaxy On5 FRP Unlock without PC.
Samsung Galaxy On5 FRP Unlock without PC
This is a useful way to bypass the FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy On5. In this step, I show you the easiest tricks to bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung device. For bypassing FRP from your Galaxy On5, you need to download some FRP tools which I have shared in this post, FRP bypass tools Samsung.
Samsung On5 FRP Unlock without PC
- Connect your device with a Wi-Fi network.
- From the add wifi network option, again click on add new wifi network and type here any text then tap & hold for select. Now tap on the “Assist” icon.
- After tapping Google search will open, now search here Youtube. Then Open it.
- After tapping, the Google Chrome browser appears on your mobile screen.
- Now tap on the URL bar and go to this URL and Download Google Account Manager 6
- Tap on Bookmark > History > Download History then install it.
- After installation complete tao on done. Now go back and browse again (bit.ly/frpunlocktools) URL and download the FRP Bypass APK
- Now install the FRP Bypass apk and Open it.
- From the upper right corner touch on the three-dot icon, and select the “browser sign-in” option. and then sign in your another google account then restart your smartphone.
- That’s it. your Smartphone is now unlocked !!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I remove a Google account from my Galaxy On5?
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
- How do I factory reset my Galaxy On5?
Turn Off your Phone > Press and Hold Power, Home & Volume Up button > select Wipe Data/Factory Reset by volume down > Power button to confirm > scroll to YES > Press the Power Button > Complete.
- How do I bypass Google lock on Galaxy On5?
Read the full article carefully and apply it to your phone. For any questions contact us at any time.
- How do I factory reset my On5 with buttons?
Turn Off your Phone > Press and Hold Power & Volume Up button > select Wipe Data/Factory Reset by volume down > Power button to confirm > scroll to YES > Press the Power Button > Complete.
- How do you fix a frozen Samsung Galaxy On5?
Press and hold the Power button & Volume Down buttons > From the Maintenance Boot Mode screen select “Normal Boot” > tap on the Home button to confirm.
- How do I remove factory reset protection with Developer mode?
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock