Samsung S8 FRP Remove without Computer: Android OS provides built-in security features you can use to protect your Smartphone and information, including screen locks with data encryption. Thieves cannot use your phone if your phone is stolen because he does not know the passwords of your Gmail account.
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Android Lollipop 5.1 OS and higher. In this tutorial, I share the latest method of how Samsung S8 FRP remove without a Computer by following some easy steps.
Samsung S8 FRP Remove without PC
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will automatically be activated on your device. If it is logged in to a Google account, and you reset your mobile. Once Samsung FRP is activated, it prevents using a device after a factory reset or Hard reset.
If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily remove FRP lock google account on Samsung mobiles by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password to log out of your Google account, you need to log in to your logged-in Google account remotely, and you will have to log in with a new Google ID.
So today, I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock. And you can get your phone back as before.
Samsung Galaxy S8 summary:
Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone was released in April 2017. The phone runs Android 7.0 Oreo. It comes with a 5.8 inches touchscreen display. Galaxy S8 is powered by an Octa-core GHz processor. It comes with 64GB of internal memory and 4GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is powered by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery. Its rear packs a camera of 12mp and an 8mp camera on the front for selfies. Connectivity options on the Galaxy S8 include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G.
Samsung S8 FRP Remove Without Computer:
- Connect your Samsung S8 smartphone with Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the Samsung Welcome screen.
- Tap with your two fingers on the mobile screen to Turn On TalkBack
- Then click on the EMERGENCY CALL icon.
- Type 112 then make a call to the number
- Double Click on + Icon
- Now click at the same time on the Power button & Volume Up button to Turn TalkBack OFF
- Tap on Add to contacts.
- Add a new contact and click on SAVE it.
- Scroll to the contacts list and tap on the contact you added recently
- Tap to send a new message to the saved number
- In the message box type: www.youtube.com and send the message.
- Now Tap on the message and then the youtube app appears on your phone.
- Tap on any link in the video description to open a google chrome welcome page
- Now, go to this URL/link and Download Apex Launcher APK & FRP vnROM APK
- Now go to the bookmarks >=> history >=> Download history
- Now install the Apex Launcher and open it.
- Then, Setting >=> lock screen security >=> other security settings device >=> administration
- Turn OFF the Find My Device.
- Now turn back to the Setting page and tap on APPS.
- Tap on the three (3) Dots and choose the Show system apps.
- Find the Google Account Manager >=> Storage >=> Clear Data >=> Disable
- Google Play Services >=> Storage >=> Manage Storage >=> Delete All Data >=> Disable
- Now go and install bypass FRP apk.
- Return to Setting >=> Cloud & accounts >=> add account >=> Google
- Now Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Return to Setting >=> apps >=> Disabled >=> and Enable Google Play Services
- After all, steps bypass successfully, then Restart your Samsung S8.
I hope the tutorials will help you. If there is any problem during the time bypassing the FRP on your mobile, please comment in the comment box below. Thank you so much for reading this post!