What is FRP?
Samsung S8 FRP Unlock Solution: Android OS provides built-in security features you can use to protect your Smartphone and information, including screen locks with data encryption. Thieves cannot use your phone if your phone is stolen. Because he does not know the passwords of your Gmail account. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Android Lollipop 5.1 OS and higher. In this tutorial, I share with you the latest method to Samsung S8 FRP Unlock Solution | Google Account Manager 9.0 by following some easy steps.
How to Remove FRP Samsung S8
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) automatically will be activated on your device. If it is logged in to a Google account, and you reset your mobile. Once Samsung FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory reset or Hard reset. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily remove FRP lock google account on Samsung mobiles by connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
But when you forget the password then to locked out of Google account, you need to remotely log in to your logged-in Google account, and you will have to log in a new Google ID. Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock. And you can get your phone back as before.
Samsung Galaxy S8 summary:
Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone was released in April 2017. The phone runs Android 7.0, upgradable to Android 9.0; One UI. It comes with a 5.8 inches touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels and the screen type is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. Galaxy S8 is powered by an Octa-core 4×2.3 to 4×2.3.5 GHz processor. It comes with 64GB internal memory and 4GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is powered by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. Samsung S8 on the rear packs a 12mp camera. and an 8mp camera on the front for selfies. Connectivity options on the Galaxy S8 include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include an Iris scanner, fingerprint, proximity, compass, barometer, accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, SpO2. The Samsung Galaxy S8 dimensions 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm (height x width x thickness).
Samsung S8 FRP Unlock Steps:
- Connect your Samsung S8 smartphone with Wi-Fi.
- Go to the Welcome screen and insert your SIM card with pin code but don’t enter pin.
- Now again Remove the SIM card & and quickly Turn OFF the screen using the power button.
- Press on the Power Button and swipe on the screen from right to left. you see here notification logo, tap on it.
- Now touch on the Notification Settings.
- Open the Notification option. Scroll and touch on YouTube.
- Click on the In-app notification settings option.
- Now tap on History & Privacy option.
- Tap on the Youtube Terms of Service.
- After tapped, Google Chrome Browser appears on your mobile screen.
- Now go to this URL and Download FRP Bypass APK
- Install it.
- Click on the Google Account Manager APK install option and install it.
- Choose Google account manager version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
- After the download, install the Google account manager.
- Now return to go back on the FRP Bypass app and tap on the FRP Bypass option.
- Tap on the Browser SIGN IN option.
- From the upper right corner touch on the three-dot icon, and select the “browser sign-in” option. and then sign in your another google account then restart your smartphone.
- That’s it. your Samsung S8 FRP unlock is now unlocked !!
I hope the tutorials will help you. If there is any problem during the time of bypassing the FRP on your mobile, please comment in the comment box below. Thank you so much for reading this post!