Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature added to all Android devices running Android 5.1 and higher. FRP prevents unauthorized users from accessing your device after a factory reset. If you have forgotten your Google account password or bought a second-hand Samsung F04 device, you will need to bypass FRP to use the device.
There are a few different methods that you can use to bypass FRP on a Samsung F04 device. The most common method is to use your Google account username and password. If you cannot access your Google account, try using our free FRP bypass methods to remove this lock.
It is important to note that bypassing FRP can be risky, as it may void your device’s warranty. If you are uncomfortable bypassing FRP, contact our support for assistance.
Table of Contents
Today, I show you how to remove a previously synced Google account from the Android Samsung F04 device after a factory reset. Let’s dive into it,
Method 1: Samsung F04 Bypass FRP with Google Account
This method is the easiest way to bypass FRP on a Samsung F04 device. All you need is your Google account username and password.
- On the device, Click on start > connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Next > Tap on Use my Google account instead.
- Tap on the email or phone box.
- Enter your Google account username and password.
- Tap on Sign in.
- Thats it.
But most Samsung F04 user forgot their Google account password or bought a second-hand Samsung F04 device. At this moment, you will need to bypass Samsung FRP to use method 2 using FRP Bypass tools.
Method 2: Samsung F04 Android 12 FRP Bypass without PC
This is the latest way to bypass the Google account lock on Samsung Galaxy F04 devices with Android 11 and 12 (tested). In this step, I show you the easiest tricks to bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung F04 device. So just follow me…
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Press and hold Side and Volume Up simultaneously for 2 seconds to enable TalkBack. (To confirm that you want to turn TalkBack on or off, press both keys for 2 seconds again.
- Open Voice Command by swiping right then Up as Reverse “L.”
- Double-click on “While using the App.”
- Double Tap “Use Voice commands” and say loudly – Google Assistant.
- Double tap on the Keyboard icon and then Disable TalkBack to press and hold the side and volume up keys simultaneously for 2 seconds.
- Type Google > Send and then tap on the Google Search icon.
- Tap the mic icon and say Open Chrome. Then Chrome will open.
- Now go the (bit.ly/frptools2023) and download these Samsung FRP Bypass tools:
- Download Package Disabler Pro APK
- Download FRP Unlock APK
- Download Disable PlayService XML
- Click on 3 dots and go to downloads; wait for the finish to download FRP tools.
- Try to install Package Disabler Pro.apk 3/4 times via Chrome and then tap Settings (the app won’t install). However, we must do this a few times to send the permission.
- That’s it. Go back to the chrome and click on the “Click to Install Files Shortcut.” You may have to sign in to your Samsung account to install this app.
- After installing “Files Shortcut,” tap on Open. Now go to Download, install both PDP.apk and FRP Unlock.APK (apps will install now)
- After installing the FRPUnlock.apk, go back to Chrome app and tap on “Open SAMSUNG Settings” > Privacy > Permission Manager > Files and Media.
- Click on 3 dots and then select Show System. Search and open FRP unlock and Turn on Allow Management of all files.
- Search and open Package Disabler Pro and Turn on Allow Management of all files.
- That’s it. Go back to the Chrome App and click on “Open Phone Settings” > Connections > Turn off Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi and quickly go back to Chrome.
- Tap on the “Direct Open Package Disabler Pro” (Note: it didn’t work if Wi-Fi reconnected before we open Package Disabler Pro. See below short video guuide)
- Now put a check on I Agree and Enable Admin > Activate.
- Tap on Agree and then wait. The app will open after Knox license validation is completed successfully.
- Click on 3 dots and then select Import from XML> select the file from the Download folder: Disable_PlayService.xml, then click Import.
- Now click on the Email icon that says: E-mail this file. (Important: Do not click OK button.)
- Then from the Chrome app, Open phone settings > Accounts and backup > Manage accounts > Add account > Google.
- Now login to your Google account by entering your own Google account and its password.
- Return to the Chrome app, tap “Direct install activity Manager,” and open it.
- Tap on Install and then open it.
- Tap on the search icon and search for “setup” > Select Android Setup and open Activity: PreDeferredSetupWizardActivity.
- Go to settings > General Management> Factory data reset!
- That’s it, and your phone is unlocked successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Samsung FRP?
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection. It is a security feature added to all Android devices running Android 5.1 and higher. FRP is designed to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your device after a factory reset.
Why do I need to bypass Samsung FRP?
You may need to bypass Samsung FRP if you have forgotten your Google account password or bought a second-hand Samsung F04 device.
Which method is the best way to Samsung FRP bypass?
The best way to bypass Samsung FRP depends on your situation. If you have access to your Google account, then the first method is the easiest way to bypass FRP. If you do not have access to your Google account, then the second method may be a better option.
What should I do if I encounter any problems bypassing FRP?
If you encounter any problems bypassing FRP, you can try searching for a solution on “Learn One Tech website. There are many FRP bypass guides and FRP bypass tools that offer help with bypassing your Samsung FRP. Additionally, you can contact Our support for assistance.
In conclusion, the Samsung F04 FRP bypass process is an efficient solution to regain access to your locked device. Following the appropriate steps, you can easily remove the Google Account verification and restore full functionality. However, using this method responsibly and legally is essential, respecting the device owner’s privacy and security.