LG Q7 FRP Bypass 2023: Here I will show you, How To Bypass Google Verification on LG Q7 without a Computer. LG Q7 FRP Bypass without a PC process is critical. But here I explain it very easily and clearly.
Table of Contents
LG Q7 FRP Bypass 2023
FRP Lock will automatically be activated on your LG Q7 smartphone. If it is logged in to your Google account and you reset your device, then the FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass your google account on your LG phone by connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
But when you forget the password, you need to remotely log in to your smartphone for LG Q7 FRP Bypass 2023, and you will have to log in to a new Gmail Account. For this process, you need to know about some essential FRP lock removal software that will help you to set up a New Gmail Account on your LG Q7 smartphone.
Can I bypass LG Q7 FRP by myself?
Yes, you can bypass or remove the FRP lock by yourself. It’s an extremely easy and fast way to unlock your phone. But before starting the FRP bypassing process, you need some beginner knowledge. Like how to install an FRP bypass tool, browse a website, set up your device, log in to your email address, etc.
What do I need to Bypass FRP LG Q7?
Okay, if your question is about starting FRP bypassing process, what things do I need exactly? then look at the list:
- Some smartphone basic knowledge
- A strong WiFi network
- Up to 60% charged Phone.
- An Outlook email address with a password.
- Need to download the Quick Shortcut Maker apk.
So let’s see how LG Q7 FRP Bypass with pc & without pc new method 2022 and you can get your phone back as before.
LG Q7 FRP Bypass 2023 Latest Method:
Here I show you step by step guide to frp bypass from LG Q7 in 2023. This old method still effectively worked on some lg models. For doing this process you need another unlocked android phone and a pin lock sim card. If you don’t know how can you lock a sim with a pin then follow this video: here…
So let’s dive into it:
- Open your LG Q7.
- Connect with a WiFi network.
- Insert a pin-locked SIM.
- Now Enter the SIM Pin code.
- After that, you got a ‘not signed in’ notification. Slide down this notification.
- Then you see the notification pane will expand, press and hold on to the Bluetooth icon.
- And then turn on the Bluetooth. (as like photos)
In this step, we need an unlocked android phone. First, we will turn on Bluetooth on the unlocked phone and then send an image from the unlocked phone to the locked phone via Bluetooth. Okay, let’s see:
- First, open the gallery from the unlocked phone, then open an image.
- Now, click the Share icon and tap on the Bluetooth icon. Then pair the locked device and send this image to the locked phone.
- After receiving that image; from the Bluetooth screen, click on the upper-right side 3 dots icon and then select the received files.
- Open this image > click on the share icon > Then click on the Email (not Gmail) > Allow all prompts.
- Select ‘Microsoft Exchange’ then enter anything in mail format (ex: email@example.com). And click on the Manual setup option.
- Click on the ADD option from the client certificate. from the pop up select the Change option.
- Now you got the Screen lock page/option.
- Tap on the PIN option and set a pin lock for your phone.
- When the “screen lock has changed” message will appear on your LG Q7 screen; tap on the back button and go to the beginning page or welcome page.
- Now unlock your phone using the recently created pin code.
This is the latest solution for bypassing FRP on LG Q7 phones without a computer. I think this process helps you to remove your google account from the LG Q7 device. But if your device doesn’t work with the given process then contact me without any hesitation. I always try to solve my visitor’s device free of cost.