In this post, I show you how to Samsung J2 Core FRP bypass without PC or sim card. When you lost your Samsung google account login information. Then you need to know how to bypass Samsung google lock!
What is FRP?
Android OS provides built-in security features you can use to protect your Smartphone and information, including screen locks with data encryption. Thieves cannot use your phone if your phone is stolen. Because he does not know the passwords of your Gmail account. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Android Lollipop 5.1 OS and higher.
When FRP is activated?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) automatically will be activated on your device. If it is logged in to a Google account, and you reset your mobile. Once the Samsung FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory reset or Hard reset. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily remove the FRP lock google account on Samsung mobiles by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then to lock out of your Google account, you need to remotely log in to your logged-in Google account, and you will have to log in to a new Google ID. Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock. And you can get your phone back as before.
So let’s see how to Remove FRP Lock Google Account on Samsung Mobiles – Samsung J2 Core by following some easy steps.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Summary:
Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 smartphone was released in August 2018. The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition). It comes with a 5.0 inches touchscreen display with a resolution of 540×960 pixels and the screen type is PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Galaxy J2 Core is powered by a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. It comes with 8 GB internal memory and 1 GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core is powered by a Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. Samsung J2 Core on the rear packs an 8 MP camera and a 5 MP camera on the front for selfies. Connectivity options on the Galaxy J2 Core include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer and proximity. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core dimensions 143.4 x 72.1 x 8.9 mm (height x width x thickness).
Samsung J2 Core FRP Bypass without PC
This is the latest working way to bypass the FRP lock on the Samsung J2 Core device with an android updated version (tested). In this step, I show you the easiest tricks for Samsung J2 Core FRP Bypass without SIM card. So follow me…
- Before performing the FRP Bypass process, it would be best practice to reset your Samsung J7 Phone hard and then turn it on to perform the FRP bypass methods.
- Connect your phone to a WiFi network.
- Press 3-4 times on the home button. And then draw the “L” on the mobile screen.
- First, One time tap on the “Talkback Settings” and then double-click to open. After that, disable talkback by pressing the home button 3-4 times.
- Scroll down and go to the “Help & Feedback” options. Then click on the “About switch access for android.” Now play the youtube video and click on its title. Then it will take you to the Samsung Internet browser.
- Click on the URL tab and go to the “bit.ly/frpunlocktools“. Click on the “Open google search App.”
- Search “settings” > Then, click on the “Settings App” from the search results.
- Now go to the Lock screen & security > Other Security settings > Device Administrators > Deactive Find my device.
- Go back to settings and Apps > Disable the Google play services.
- After completing these processes, return to the Samsung web browser by pressing the back button, go to the “bit.ly/bypasstools“ and download the Apex_launcher.apk and the TechnoCare_FRP_bypass.apk.
- Click on browser history > then download history > Install the Technocare apk > click on Done. After that, install the apex launcher App and open it on your Samsung J2 FRP locked phone.
- Now go to the settings > cloud & accounts > Add account > Google > Login with your any “Gamil Account”.
- When the google account is added successfully, enable google play services & Uninstall the Technocare and Apex launcher.
- Finally, restart your Samsung phone.
- That’s it.
How to Samsung J2 Core Remove FRP Lock:
- Turn On your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Device.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core smartphone with Wi-Fi.
- Tap on Screen with Two Figures for about 20 seconds then “Talkback tutorial” will appear.
- Than draw the capital letter “L” on the mobile screen.
- Now double touch on the “Talkback Settings”.
- Turn OFF Talkback by the press and hold volume keys together.
- Tap on the help & feedback option.
- Now tap on Use Morse code and then tap on the video to play it on youtube.
- After tapped, Google Chrome Browser appears on your mobile screen.
- Now go to this URL and Download FRP Bypass & app and install it.
- Click on the Google Account Manager APK install option and install it.
- Choose Google account manager version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
- After the download, install the Google account manager.
- Now return go back on the FRP Bypass app and tap on the FRP Bypass option.
- Tap on Browser SIGN IN option.
- From the upper right corner touch on the three-dot icon, and select the “browser sign-in” option. and then sign in your another google account then restart your smartphone.
- That’s it. your Smartphone is now unlocked !!
I hope the tutorials will help you. If there is any problem during the time of bypassing the FRP on your mobile, please comment in the comment box below. Thank you so much for reading this post!