In this post, I show you how to Samsung J2 Core Remove FRP Lock Google Account on Samsung mobile. When you lost your Samsung google account login information. Then you need to know how to bypass Samsung google lock!
What is FRP?
Android OS provides built-in security features you can use to protect your Smartphone and information, including screen locks with data encryption. Thieves cannot use your phone if your phone is stolen. Because he does not know the passwords of your Gmail account. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Android Lollipop 5.1 OS and higher.
When FRP is activated?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) automatically will be activated on your device. If it is logged in to a Google account, and you reset your mobile. Once the Samsung FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory reset or Hard reset. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily remove the FRP lock google account on Samsung mobiles by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then to locked out of your Google account, you need to remotely log in to your logged-in Google account, and you will have to log in a new Google ID. Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock. And you can get your phone back as before.
So let’s see how to Remove FRP Lock Google Account on Samsung Mobiles – Samsung J2 Core by following some easy steps.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Summary:
Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 smartphone was released in August 2018. The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition). It comes with a 5.0 inches’ touchscreen display with a resolution of 540×960 pixels and the screen type is PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Galaxy J2 Core is powered by a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. It comes with 8 GB internal memory and 1 GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core is powered by a Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. Samsung J2 Core on the rear packs an 8 MP camera and a 5 MP camera on the front for selfies. Connectivity options on the Galaxy J2 Core include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, proximity. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core dimensions 143.4 x 72.1 x 8.9 mm (height x width x thickness).
How to Samsung J2 Core Remove FRP Lock:
- Turn On your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Device.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core smartphone with Wi-Fi.
- Tap on Screen with Two Figures for about 20 seconds then “Talkback tutorial” will appear.
- Than draw the capital letter “L” on the mobile screen.
- Now double touch on the “Talkback Settings”.
- Turn OFF Talkback by the press and hold volume keys together.
- Tap on the help & feedback option.
- Now tap on Use Morse code and then tap on the video to play it on youtube.
- After tapped, Google Chrome Browser appears on your mobile screen.
- Now go to this URL and Download FRP Bypass & app and install it.
- Click on the Google Account Manager APK install option and install it.
- Choose Google account manager version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
- After the download, install the Google account manager.
- Now return go back on the FRP Bypass app and tap on the FRP Bypass option.
- Tap on Browser SIGN IN option.
- From the upper right corner touch on the three-dot icon, and select the “browser sign-in” option. and then sign in your another google account then restart your smartphone.
- That’s it. your Smartphone is now unlocked !!
I hope the tutorials will help you. If there is any problem during the time of bypassing the FRP on your mobile, please comment in the comment box below. Thank you so much for reading this post!