Are you trying to bypass FRP on the Samsung J3 Emerge Google account without a computer? Okay, here I am. In this tutorial, I show you how you can do a Samsung J3 Emerge FRP Bypass without a computer (Personal Computer). If you are interested in fixing your FRP-locked phone, then I’m telling you, please follow these FRP lock bypass steps carefully😉.
Before my blog post, I wrote about “Samsung J3 Bypass Google Account with Computer” It’s a great process to fix the Samsung J3 Android device. Suppose you want to remove the FRP lock using your computer, then you can see it by clicking on the link. However, many people don’t have a computer. Many people are a little scared to do the solution on the computer. Their question is, what if something goes wrong😒? So, this post is actually for these people.😘
Samsung J3 Emerge Bypass Google Account without Computer
Let’s start to bypass your Samsung J3 Emerge FRP unlock without pc. Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge is one of the most popular smartphone. It’s run with Android 5.1, upgradable to Android 7.1.1.
What do I need to Bypass FRP on Samsung J3 Emerge?
At first, you need a strong Wi-Fi network. Please, fully charge your phone before starting the Samsung FRP bypass process.
- Wi-Fi network
- A fully charged EarBuds or Galaxy EarBuds+
- Phone battery charged at least 60-80%
How to Samsung J3 Emerge FRP Bypass without a PC
- Connect with a Wi-Fi network.
- Insert a pin-locked SIM card, then restart your Samsung J3 device. After restarting, remove the SIM card from your phone.
- Now you see the “Not signed in” notification. Slide this notification from right to left and click on the notification icon.
- Tap on the “Notification Settings” option and then, tap on the “Bluetooth” icon.
- Turn on your EarBuds and pair it with your FRP-locked galaxy J3 Emerge Device.
- When the EarBuds are paired or connected successfully, Press and hold on to the EarBuds to open the Google Voice command assistant.
- Okay, now the Google assistant is listening. Say “Open Google Chrome.”
- In the search box, type “Chrome” and then tap on the Chrome icon.
- Now Just follow me: Accept and Continue > No thanks > Tap on Search Box > type here: “bit.ly/frpunlocktools” then hit enter.
- Now click on “Open Galaxy Store” > Check the Agreement > Start > Update the Galaxy Store App.
- Tap on the search icon and search here “Android hidden settings.” Then, install it to your J3 Emerge FRP-locked phone. (Log in to your galaxy store by Samsung account. For creating a new Samsung account then go here)
- After Android hidden settings installed, click on Open then search here, “Setup screen lock” > click on Set Now > Tap on Pattern > Continue > Draw your Pattern > Finally click on Confirm.
- Now restart your Samsung J3 FRP-locked phone and draw your pattern lock.
This is the latest solution for Samsung J3 Emerge Bypass Google Account without a computer. If you have any problem bypassing FRP Samsung j3 Emerge, then please follow our latest FRP bypass solution post.