Samsung Z Fold2 5G Remove Google FRP Lock: Today I show you how to remove google account from Samsung Z Fold2 5G phone after factory reset. Samsung Z FOld2 FRP Bypass Android 10 without SIM card and with pc.
Samsung Z Fold2 5G Google FRP Bypass
FRP Lock automatically will be activated on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G smartphone. If it is logged in to your Google account, and you reset your device then the FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass your google account on your Samsung phone by connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
But when you forget the password then you need to remotely log in to your smartphone for Samsung Z Fold2 5G FRP Bypass android 10 with pc, and you will have to log in to a new Gmail Account. For this process, you need to know about some essential FRP lock removal software that will help you to set up a New Gmail Account on your Samsung Z Fold2 5G smartphone.
So let’s see how Samsung Z Fold2 5G FRP Bypass with PC new method 2021 and you can get your phone back as before. The Samsung Z Fold2 5G Remove Google FRP Lock Android 10 step by step Solution.
Samsung Z Fold2 5G FRP Bypass Tool
Easy Samsung FRP tool is the best FRP Lock Removal Tool for Samsung Z Fold2 5G in time. You can easily bypass FRP by using it. Just click on the Download now link and get the Samsung Z Fold2 5G FRP Bypass Tool.
- Download Samsung USB Driver (Mega) (pCloud) (Gdrive) (OneDrive)
- Download Easy Samsung FRP tool (Download Now)
Remove Google FRP Lock Samsung Z Fold2 5G
- Turn on your Samsung Z Fold2 5G device and connect with a wifi network.
- Connect your phone with your pc via USB cable
- Download the “Samsung_FRP_Tool.zip” file and extract it to your desktop.
- Install Samsung USB Driver.
- After USB driver installation re-connect your USB cable
- Now open the Easy_Samsung_FRP_2020.exe file
- Click on “Disable drivers signatures” and Finally click on the “Bypass FRP”
- Now you see the “easy firmware” notification on your smartphone display. Tap on the “View” option and then the Chrome app will open.
- Disconnect the USB cable and tap on the “Accept and continue.”
- Now go to the “youtube.com/EnoughTricks”
- Play any video and tap on the “share icon” and then select the “Reminder”
- Again tap on the share icon > Reminder > click on the list icon.
- Click on three dots > select “settings” > Update app. [Update Galaxy store app if required]
- Tap on About Reminder and then tap on Update
- Click on the left-arrow symbol to open galaxy store
- Search for “Play services hidden settings” > Install it.
- Now sign in to your Samsung account.
- Open “Play services Hidden settings” and then tap “Open Hidden settings”
- Scroll down and select ” Google Play services (WebpageOnbodyPromotion)
- Now select Pattern and then set a new pattern lock.
- Go back to the “Setup Wizard” and finally draw your pattern lock to bypass FRP/Google lock.
- Tap on the Skip Google Account and complete Setup Wizard.
- That is the solution of the Samsung Z Fold2 5G Remove Google FRP Lock without SIM card.
Frequently Ask Questions