In this post, I show you Samsung A2 Core SM-A260G FRP Bypass without PC or SIM Card. Many people search for a solution to this problem frequently. ( frp bypass Samsung a2 core, bypass google account Samsung a2 core, Samsung a2 core frp bypass without pc, Samsung a2 core frp unlock bypass, Samsung galaxy a2 core frp bypass, Samsung galaxy a2 core frp bypass without pc, Samsung a2 core frp bypass, how to bypass frp on Samsung a2 core, Samsung a2 core frp unlock without pc, bypass google account Samsung galaxy a2 core, how to bypass google account on Samsung a2 core without pc, how to bypass google account Samsung a2 core, how to bypass google account on Samsung galaxy a2 core, how to bypass google account in Samsung a2 core, how to bypass google account on Samsung a2 core, bypass google account on Samsung a2 core, Samsung a260g frp bypass without pc, Samsung a260g frp bypass )
When is FRP activated?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is automatic and will be activated on your Samsung A2 Core smartphone. If it is logged in to your Google account, and you reset your device. Once Samsung FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory reset or Hard reset. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass the FRP Google account on Samsung mobiles by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then to lock out of your Google account, you need to remotely log in to your logged-in Google account, and you will have to log in to a new Google ID. Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock. And you can get your phone back as before.
So, let’s see how to Remove Google FRP Lock on Samsung A2 Core without PC and without PC.
- Editor’s Recommended:
Disable FRP before Factory Reset:
The FRP lock is usually activated when the mobile is factory reset. If you want, you can disable this lock before resetting your mobile. To apply these methods, you must know the password of the desired mobile. Otherwise, it is not possible. So I will tell you at this step how to easily disable the Google FRP lock before resetting your android Smartphone.
Step 1: Using the Account Option:
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
Step 2: Using the Developer Option:
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
Samsung A2 Core SM-A260G FRP Bypass without PC
This is the latest working way to bypass the FRP lock on the Samsung A2 Core SM-A260G device with an android updated version (tested). In this step, I show you the easiest tricks to Bypass frp on Samsung A2 Core without SIM card. So follow me…
- Before performing the FRP Bypass process, it would be best practice to reset your Samsung J7 Phone hard and then turn it on to perform the FRP bypass methods.
- Connect your phone to a WiFi network.
- Press 3-4 times on the home button. And then draw the “L” on the mobile screen.
- First, One time tap on the “Talkback Settings” and then double-click to open. After that, disable talkback by pressing the home button 3-4 times.
- Scroll down and go to the “Help & Feedback” options. Then click on the “About switch access for android.” Now play the youtube video and click on its title. Then it will take you to the Samsung Internet browser.
- Click on the URL tab and go to the “bit.ly/frpunlocktools“. Click on the “Open google search App.”
- Search “settings” > Then, click on the “Settings App” from the search results.
- Now go to the Lock screen & security > Other Security settings > Device Administrators > Deactive Find my device.
- Go back to settings and Apps > Disable the Google play services.
- After completing these processes, return to the Samsung web browser by pressing the back button, go to the “bit.ly/bypasstools“ and download the Apex_launcher.apk and the TechnoCare_FRP_bypass.apk.
- Click on browser history > then download history > Install the Technocare apk > click on Done. After that, install the apex launcher App and open it on your Samsung J7 FRP locked phone.
- Now go to the settings > cloud & accounts > Add account > Google > Login with your any “Gamil Account”.
- When the google account is added successfully, enable google play services & Uninstall the Technocare and Apex launcher.
- Finally, restart your Samsung phone.
- That’s it.
That’s it. FRP Unlocked. This tool works on most Samsung phones, irrespective of Knox or Android Security Patch. You can see this video if you can’t bypass Samsung FRP by reading this article. In this video, I want to clearly show you a step-by-step FRP bypass guide.
Remove Google FRP Lock on Samsung A2 Core:
Samsung A2 Core FRP Bypass Using Notification Bar (latest Method)
Step 1: Connect your Samsung A2 Core smartphone with Wi-Fi.
Step 2: Go to the Welcome screen and insert your SIM card with pin code.
Step 3: Remove SIM and immediately tap on the lock icon then immediately tap on the settings icon.
Step 4: Now touch on the Notification Settings.
Step 5: Open the Notification option. Scroll and touch on YouTube.
Step 6: Click on the In-app notification settings option.
Step 7: Now tap on History & Privacy option.
Step 8: tap on the Youtube Terms of Service.
Step 9: After tapped, Google Chrome Browser appears on your mobile screen.
Step 10: Now go to this URL and Download FRP Bypass APK
Step 11: install it.
Step 12: click on the Google Account Manager APK install option and install it.
Step 13: Choose Google account manager version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
Step 14: After the download, install the Google account manager.
Step 15: Now return go back on the FRP Bypass app and tap on the FRP Bypass option.
Step 16: Tap on Browser SIGN IN option.
Step 17: From the upper right corner touch on the three-dot icon, and select the “browser sign-in” option. and then sign in your another google account then restart your smartphone.
Step 18: That’s it. your Smartphone is now unlocked !!
- Editor’s Recommended: