Samsung J3 PRO FRP Bypass 2021: Today, I show you how to Bypass Google account on the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro phone after a factory reset. If you want to Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Bypass Google Account without Computer then this is only for you. Here I explain it very quickly and clearly. FRP bypass Samsung J3 Pro, Samsung j3 Pro google account remove, Samsung J3 Pro frp lock remove.
Samsung J3 Pro FRP Bypass without PC 2021
FRP Lock automatically will be activated on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro smartphone. If you log in to your Google account and reset your device, then the FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass your google account on your Samsung phone by connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
But when you forget the password, then you need to remotely log in to your smartphone for Samsung Galaxy J3 PRO FRP Bypass Android 9 without pc, and you will have to log in to a new Gmail Account. For this process, you need to know about some essential FRP lock removal software that will help you to set up a New Gmail Account on your Samsung J3 Pro smartphone.
So let’s see how Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Bypass Google Account without PC new method 2021, and you can get your phone back as before. The Galaxy J3 Pro FRP Remove Solution.
Samsung J3 Pro FRP Bypass Tool
Easy Samsung FRP tool is the best FRP tool for Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro in time. You can easily bypass FRP with pc by using it. But here I’m going to show you the Samsung J3 Pro bypass google account without Computer. So in this J3 Pro FRP bypass process, you need to download the Google account Manager APK and the FRP Bypass APK. Just click on the Downloadable text and get the Samsung J3 FRP Bypass Tool.
- Download Google Account Manager APK for All Android Version
- Download the FRP Bypass APK Latest Version
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Bypass Google Account without Computer
- Turn on your Samsung J3 Pro device and connect with a Wi-Fi network.
- Tap three times on the ‘Home Button’ for the Talkback tutorial settings option.
- After tapped, draw the capital letter ‘L’ on your mobile screen, and then you see the ‘Global Context Menu.’ [Notice that after enabling the talkback settings, you need to double-tap or touch for any action]
- Double-tap the ‘Talkback Settings’ > Scroll with two fingers and tap on the ‘Help & Feedback option.
- Click on the ‘About switch access for Android’ > Play Youtube Video > Click on three dots > click on ‘Share’ option > again click on three dots > then the Samsung Internet app will be open. [At this time, please tap on three times on the home button for disabling the TalkBack settings]
- Click on the Samsung Internet browser URL bar and go to this URL “wp.me/pbtWwz-vf” and download the Android_8-9_GAM.apk; now install it on your J3 PRO smartphone. Then tap on Done!
- Go back to the download page and now download the ‘FRP_Bypass_New.apk.’ Then install and open it.
- Click on ‘3 dots’ from the upper right corner and tap the ‘Browser sign-in option.
- Now, this is the important and final option. Log in to your own Gmail account, which already you have the password.
- Restart your Samsung J3 Pro FRP Bypassed phone. That’s it.
- Thanks! (Smile 🙂
Frequently Ask Question (FAQs)
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option, > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
1. Connect with wifi net
2. Open the Chrome browser and go to wp.me/pbtWwz-vf and download the FRP Bypass APK and Google Account Manager.
3. Install these applications and login into your Gmail account.
4. Restart your phone.
Turn Off your Phone > Press and Hold Power & Volume Up button > select Wipe Data/Factory Reset by volume down > Power button to confirm > scroll to YES > Press the Power Button > Complete.
Press and hold the Power button until SAMSUNG GALAXY J3 PRO shut down by itself. You may also try to press and hold the Power + Volume Down button together to shut it down.
1. Open your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro device
2. Connect with wifi network Net
4. Tap on the “emergency call”
5. Dial to “112”
6. Tap on “+ Add Network.” Read the full article…
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock