Samsung J7 2018 FRP Bypass: Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is automatic and will be activated on your device. If it is logged in to a Google account, and you reset your mobile. Once Samsung FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory reset or Hard reset. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily remove FRP lock google account on Samsung mobiles by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then to lock out of your Google account, you need to remotely log in to your logged-in Google account, and you will have to log in to a new Google ID. Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock. And you can get your phone back as before.
In this tutorial, I share with you the latest method for Samsung J7 FRP Bypass Without a PC or SIM Card by following some easy steps.
Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 summary:
Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 smartphone was released in June 2018. The phone runs Android 8.0 Oreo. It comes with a 5.5 inches touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels and the screen type is TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Galaxy J7 2018 is powered by an Octa-core 1.6 GHz processor. It comes with 16/32GB internal memory and 2GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 is powered by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery.
Samsung J7 2018 on the rear packs an 8mp camera. and a 5mp camera on the front for selfies. Connectivity options on the Galaxy J7 2018 include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. The Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 dimensions 153.2 x 76.2 x 8.6 mm (height x width x thickness).
[Latest methods] Samsung J7 FRP Bypass without PC or SIM Card
- Before performing the FRP Bypass process, it would be best practice to reset your Samsung J7 Phone hard and then turn it on to perform the FRP bypass methods.
- Connect your phone to a WiFi network.
- Press 3-4 times on the home button. And then draw the “L” on the mobile screen.
- First, One time tap on the “Talkback Settings” and then double-click to open. After that, disable talkback by pressing the home button 3-4 times.
- Scroll down and go to the “Help & Feedback” options. Then click on the “About switch access for android.” Now play the youtube video and click on its title. Then it will take you to the Samsung Internet browser.
- Click on the URL tab and go to the “bit.ly/frpunlocktools“. Click on the “Open google search App.”
- Search “settings” > Then, click on the “Settings App” from the search results.
- Now go to the Lock screen & security > Other Security settings > Device Administrators > Deactive Find my device.
- Go back to settings and Apps > Disable the Google play services.
- After completing these processes, return to the Samsung web browser by pressing the back button, go to the “bit.ly/bypasstools“ and download the Apex_launcher.apk and the TechnoCare_FRP_bypass.apk.
- Click on browser history > then download history > Install the Technocare apk > click on Done. After that, install the apex launcher App and open it on your Samsung J7 FRP locked phone.
- Now go to the settings > cloud & accounts > Add account > Google > Login with your “Gmail Account”.
- When the google account is added successfully, enable google play services & Uninstall the Technocare and Apex launcher.
- Finally, restart your Samsung phone.
- That’s it.
(Video) Samsung J7 FRP Bypass without PC:
Samsung J7 2018 FRP Bypass Using SIM Card:
Step 1: Connect your Samsung J7 2018 smartphone with Wi-Fi.
Step 2: Go to the Welcome screen and insert your SIM card with the pin code but don’t enter the pin.
Step 3: Now again Remove the SIM card & and quickly Turn OFF the screen using the power button.
Step 4: Press on the Power Button and swipe on the screen from right to left. you see here notification logo, tap on it.
Step 5: Now touch on the Notification Settings.
Step 6: Open the Notification option. Scroll and touch on YouTube.
Step 7: Click on the In-app notification settings option.
Step 8: Now tap on History & Privacy option.
Step 9: tap on the Youtube Terms of Service.
Step 10: After tapped, Google Chrome Browser appears on your mobile screen.
Step 11: Now go to this URL and Download FRP Bypass & app and install it.
Step 12: click on the Google Account Manager apk install option and install it.
Step 13: Choose Google account manager version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
Step 14: After the download, install the Google account manager.
Step 15: Now return go back on the FRP Bypass app and tap on the FRP Bypass option.
Step 16: Tap on Browser SIGN IN option.
Step 17: From the upper right corner touch on the three-dot icon, and select the “browser sign-in” option. and then sign in to your other google account then restart your smartphone.
Step 18: That’s it. your Smartphone is now unlocked !!
I hope the tutorials will help you. If there is any problem during the time of bypassing the FRP on your mobile, please comment in the comment box below. Thank you so much for reading this post!
Frequently Ask Question
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android OS provides built-in security features you can use to protect your Smartphone and information, including screen locks with data encryption. Thieves cannot use your phone if your phone is stolen. Because he does not know the passwords of your Gmail account. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Android Lollipop 5.1 OS and higher.
When FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is activated?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is automatic and will be activated on your device. If it is logged in to a Google account, and you reset your mobile.