Samsung A12 FRP Bypass 2022: Today I show you how to remove google account from your Samsung A12 phone after a factory reset. Samsung A12 frp google Unlock Android 10, 11 without SIM card.
Samsung A12 FRP Google Unlock Android 11, 12
FRP Lock automatically will be activated on your Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone. If it is logged in to your Google account, and you reset your device then the FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass your google account on your Samsung phone by connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
But when you forget the password then you need to remotely log in to your smartphone for Samsung A12 FRP Unlock android 10, 11 with pc, and you will have to log in to a new Gmail Account. For this process, you need to know about some essential FRP lock removal software that will help you to set up a New Gmail Account on your Samsung A12 smartphone.
So let’s see how Samsung A12 FRP Bypass with PC new method 2022 and you can get your phone back as before. The Samsung A12 FRP Remove Solution.
(Video) Samsung A12 FRP Bypass without PC
Samsung A12 FRP Bypass Tool
Easy Samsung FRP tool is the best FRP tool for Samsung A12 in time. You can easily bypass FRP by using it. Just click on the Download now link and get the Samsung A12 FRP Bypass Tool.
- Download Samsung USB Driver (Mega) (pCloud) (Gdrive) (OneDrive)
- Download Easy Samsung FRP tool (Download Now)
Samsung A12 FRP Bypass Android 10, 11, 12
- Turn on your Samsung A12 device and connect with a wifi network.
- Connect your phone to your pc via a USB cable.
- After USB driver installation re-connect your USB cable
- Now open the Easy_Samsung_FRP_2021.exe file
- Click on “Disable drivers signatures” and Finally click on the “Bypass FRP”
- Now you see the “easy firmware” notification on your smartphone display. Tap on the “View” option and then the Chrome app will open.
- Disconnect the USB cable and tap on “Accept and continue.”
- Now go to the “youtube.com/EnoughTricks”
- Play any video and tap on the “share icon” and then select the “Reminder”
- Again tap on the share icon > Reminder > click on the list icon.
- Click on three dots > select “settings” > Update app. [Update Galaxy store app if required]
- Tap on About Reminder and then tap on Update
- Click on the left-arrow symbol to open galaxy store
- Search for “Play services hidden settings” > Install it.
- Now sign in to your Samsung account.
- Open “Play services Hidden settings” and then tap “Open Hidden settings”
- Scroll down and select ” Google Play services (WebpageOnbodyPromotion)
- Now select Pattern and then set a new pattern lock.
- Go back to the “Setup Wizard” and finally draw your pattern lock to bypass FRP/Google lock.
- Tap on the Skip Google Account and complete Setup Wizard.
- That is the solution of the Samsung A12 FRP bypass without a SIM card.
Frequently Ask Questions:
How do I remove a Google account from my Samsung A12?
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
How do I bypass Google FRP on Samsung A12?
1. Connect with wifi
2. Open the Chrome browser and go to learnonetech.com/frp-tools and download the FRP Bypass APK and Apex launcher.
3. Install these applications and login into your Gmail account.
4. Restart your phone.
How do I factory reset my Samsung A12 without google?
Turn Off your Phone > Press and Hold Power & Volume Up button > select Wipe Data/Factory Reset by volume down > Power button to confirm > scroll to YES > Press the Power Button > Complete.
How do I turn my Samsung A12 off without the screen?
Press and hold the Power button until SAMSUNG GALAXY A12 shut down by itself. You may also try to press and hold the Power + Volume Down button together to shut it down.
How to Samsung A12 FRP Bypass with PC?
1. Open your Samsung A12 device
2. Connect with PC via USB cable
4. Download the A12 FRP bypass tool
5. Extract it on your pc
6. Click on the “Bypass FRP” button.
7. Click on “View”
8. Tap on the chrome URL bar
9. Open settings and change your phone pattern lock
10. Finally Restart your phone.
How do I remove factory reset protection with Developer mode?
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock