Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy A10
In this post, I show you how to Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy A10 – Samsung FRP Bypass without a computer. Many people search for a solution to this problem frequently. (frp bypass Samsung Galaxy A10, google account bypass Samsung Galaxy A10, remove frp Samsung Galaxy A10, Samsung Galaxy A10 frp bypass without pc, Samsung Galaxy A10 frp unlock, Samsung A10 frp bypass, Samsung Galaxy A10 google frp lock, bypass google account Galaxy A10, how to bypass google account on Samsung A10, remove google lock Galaxy A10)
When is FRP activated?
FRP Lock automatically will be activated on your Samsung Galaxy A10 smartphone. If it is logged in to Google account, and you reset your device then FRP lock is activated. If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily remove Google FRP lock on any phones by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. But when you forget the password then you need to remotely log in to your smartphone, and you will have to log in a new Google ID. For this process, you need some essential FRP lock removal software which will help you to log in to your account. Today I will show you how you can easily bypass Google FPP Lock. And you can get your phone back as before.
So, lest’s see how to remove google account from phone Samsung Galaxy A10 without PC.
- Editor’s Recommended:
Samsung Galaxy A10 Summary
Samsung Galaxy SA10 smartphone was released in March 2019. The phone runs Android OS 9.0. It comes with a 6.2 inches’ touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and screen type is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It comes with ( 32GB – 2GB RAM; 32GB – 4GB RAM) Internal memory & RAM. The Galaxy A10 is powered by a Non-removable Li-On 3400 mAh battery. Connectivity options on the Samsung A10 include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, 4G & its dimensions have 155.6 x 75.6 x 7.9 mm (height x width x thickness).
Remove Google Account before Resetting
The FRP lock is usually activated when the mobile is the factory reset. If you want, you can disable this lock before resetting your mobile. To apply these methods, you must know the password of the desired mobile. Otherwise, it is not possible. So I will tell you at this step how to remove google account from android before resetting.
Step 1: Using the Account Option:
Unlock your phone and go to the Setting menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
Step 2: Using the Developer Option:
Go to the settings Menu > then About Device > tap on the “Build Number” more than 5 times > go back to settings menu > Now tap on the Developer option > check to Enable OEM Unlock > Done! Now you can reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
How to Remove FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy A10
Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy A10 using the screenshot take method, this method worked for only all Samsung android os 10 version devices.
- Connect your Samsung smartphone with Wi-Fi.
- Open the Chrome Browser
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down to take a screenshot. From the “Allow Samsung Capture” pop-up menu, click on the “Deny” option.
- Take a screenshot again. From the “Allow Samsung Capture” pop-up, click on the “Deny & don’t ask again” option.
- Take a screenshot one last time and from the pop-up menu, click on the Settings then select Permissions.
- Click on the Search icon and write “Chrome” then open it.
- Now go to this URL and Download Apex_Launcher.apk
- Now install Apex Launcher.apk and open it.
- Go to settings and then tap on the “Lock Screen”
- NB: if the lock screen isn’t open then go to settings > fingerprint/face recognition > Setup pin/Pattern.
- Tap on fingerprint
- Now tap on Continue
- Choose the Pin option.
- Now create a new pin for your phone (remember it)
- Restart Phone Now!!
- That’s it. your Smartphone is now unlocked !!
- Editor’s Recommended: